Chapter 19

~Crystal's P.O.V~

Kol, Dustin, Autumn, and I were in the library discussing the murder of our uncle Finnick when I noticed something glowing on a book shelf. "Kol what the hell is that," I ask pointing. "Um... a book?" "No, its glowing you don't see it?" "Obviously not sis." He grabs the book off the shelf and immediately drops it. "Ow, shit that damn book burned me! What the hell is that thing?" Kol yelles holding his burning hand. I frown at him, pussy. "Its a book how did it burn you," Dustin says crossing his arms. Autumn slaps the back of his head, "Stop being an ass." Dustin keeps silent but sends her a glare. I roll my eyes at them and pick the book up. "Woah, its glowing..." Kol says with wide eyes. I send him a look then open the book.

Dear Crystal,

You're probably wondering why you never noticed this glowing book on the bookshelf. That's because I hid it until you were ready for it... Ready for the truth. And now you are. This is my real journal , your father has no idea that I'm writing this for you and only for you Crystal.

If I'm guessing correctly you've met your older brother Dustin. Please tell him I never meant to hurt him, and that I didn't have a choice but to give him up. He was safest away from Jason. Please tell him I love him.

So now its time for the truth. Kol and Autumn are only you're half siblings. Jason is not your father... Finnick is. I know in my other journal I said that he didn't have any children but the truth is you and Dustin are his kids. And he's my natural mate. I was supposed to be with him and I still want to be to this day but Jason won the battle for my hand and he is the father of Kol and Autumn. You and Autumn are not twins but you're 10 months apart from her.