Chapter 4, Care Of Magical Creatures

"Hey boss! This random oaf here doesn't feed Porkpie and I sugar cubes!"Blackjack whined to Percy. Percy smiled as Porkpie trotted into the clearing, alongside with Blackjack. Draco went to pat Porkpie. "Watch it, kiddos! They bit!" Hagrid yelled. Both Draco and Percy ignored Hagrid. Blackjack nuzzled Percy's fingers. 

Got any sugar cubes, boss?" Porkpie and Blackjack asked Percy in unison. Percy shook his head and at the same time, he heard Harry say: "I always knew the new kid and Draco were mad." Percy turned to him. "At least I'm not potty." Everyone laughed and Slytherins chortled.

Harry flushed in anger and embarrassment. He quickly rolled his eyes and responded, "At least I'm braver than you. Gryffindor is for the brave, and Slytherin is for the cowards." 

Slytherins, upon hearing Harry's disdainful remark, took out their wands and readied them. "What, cat's got your tongue?" Weasel smirked. Slytherins began to fire curses at them. The clearing was soon filled with sparks of red, blue, green and yellow. 

Hermione and Hagrid tried in vain to stop them. Percy shot the Full Body-bind curse (Petrificus Totalus) at Harry and Ron, his anger taking over his common sense. How dare they insult his house.

"Yeah, Gryffindors are totally for the brave. And they totally freak out when someone backs them against the wall." Harry's eyes flashed and his 'I've won' face turned into a red tomato. Ooh, tomato rhymes with potato. Blue potatoes are nice. 

The little voice in Percy's head said. Percy cursed his ADHD at that moment.

Ron face was temporarily frozen in a smirk. He spoke through gritted teeth. "Shut it, pretty boy." (A/N HOBBIT AGAIN ANYONE!?! SORRY CAN'T HELP MY HOBBIT SIDE SHOWING) Percy cocked his head to one side. "New nickname for me, than?" Draco smirked. "Seaweed brain." He said. 

Percy's eyes widened. Only Annabeth called him that. Before he knew it, darkness clouded over and he became one with it. Sparks suddenly stopped flying and all the students in the clearing could hear was Draco cursing himself. Slytherins immediately got to their knees to help their fellow housemate.

~

"Mr. Malfoy! Pray tell me what happened to Mr. Jackson here!" Madam Pomfrey yelled as she went to help Draco carry Percy to a bed.

Draco scratched the back of his head nervously. "I...kinda....hit him...on the head." He stuttered out a lie. Madam Pomfrey's eyes narrowed. "Didn't know you had that much muscle in your puny arms."

Draco rolled his eyes and started his acting. "Wait 'till my father hears about this!" He yelled, and dramatically stormed out of the hospital wing.

~5 minutes later~

Draco peeked through the almost-closed hospital wing door. With a sigh of relief that Madam Pomfrey wasn't anywhere to be seen, he strolled through the hospital wing, whistling innocently.

"Son Of Hermes. What doing here?" A voice came out of nowhere. Draco jumped for a moment. When he saw who had spoken, his lips curled into a sneer. "What's my business remains my business, oh, and I just happen to attend school here," Draco snarled.

The woman smiled through clenched teeth. "Not on my watch."

Draco unsheathed his dagger.

"Well, I don't really care, Athena Spawn."

Annabeth stepped out of the shadows, a scowl on her face.

~~

I know I love myself too!!! ♥♥♥

Haha kidding just happy that i updated :)

Remember to

READ

COMMENT

VOTE