Chapter 15, Unplanned Emotions & New Arrivals

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Percy? Are you okay?" Draco asked, concern etched into his face. I snapped.

"Gods, Draco! Do you think there's something wrong with me? Why is everyone asking me if I'm fine?" I yelled, anger evident in my tone.

Draco pulled away, hurt flashing across his face.
"Okay, Percy. Whatever." he said, trudging out of the common room.
"Wait, Draco-" I began, but he was out of sight already. I sighed in annoyance. Could our friendship get any worse?

Draco had been acting weird lately. He was always in deep thought, and whenever I asked him something I had to repeat at least three times before he actually comprehended my words. Nowadays, he seemed slightly uncomfortable around me and jumped at the slightest things. Could he...could he be afraid of me?

DRACO'S Point Of View

I didn't know how to confess to Percy.

Ever since the first time I laid eyes on him back at Camp Half-Blood, I felt an indescribable emotion bubble within me. My heart pounded against my chest rapidly and I felt giddy when he glanced at me.

I didn't like that feeling- it was raw, new and I wasn't used to it. 

I then paid a visit to Aphrodite- and she held shocking news.  We both decided to keep it a secret- well, I forced her to swear on the River Styx- and as Percy and I grew closer during our time together at Hogwarts, I woke up looking forward to his smile each day, his amazing humor, his beautiful, green eyes...

I hid my emotions well from him and everyone else. I'd be okay if they took it out on me- but if they took it out on Percy, I would lose my cool entirely.

Because I liked him. 

I was gay for Percy Jackson. 

Earlier on, I had planned to confess to him- but with his bad mood, I didn't know how to break it to him- I would simply die if he didn't ever talk to me again, if he looked at me with disgust, or decided to blatantly hate me. 

Percy Jackson was the one person I lived for. It was difficult harboring my secret and feelings from him- I was deathly afraid that he would not reciprocate and that he would be horrified. 

I knotted my fingers together and took a deep breath. "Draco, just a while more. A few more days..." 

THE LAKE

Percy sits silently by the lake, taking in the cool atmosphere and the empty silence. He breathes in, closing his eyes as though he was relieved of a heavy weight resting upon his shoulders.

It almost felt like he back at Camp, sitting by the beach like he always did. Before he got thrown out. Before people hated him. Before everything in his life changed.

The tranquility was broken as the shadows behind Percy seemed to twist and immediately,  he scrambled to his feet. What the bloody hell was that? 

A body stepped out- a small body, probably a boy- supporting a larger frame, a girl with clothes torn in places and bleeding heavily. 

Percy drew his sword and squinted. "Who are you? Show yourselves!" 

And Nico stepped into the light.

~

"Percy...help...please..." his voice trembled, fear evident in his voice. He took a deep breath and tried to regain his composure. 

Percy eyed him disdainfully. "What are you doing here, Di Angelo? And what are- why the hell is Thalia bleeding so damn heavily? What the heck happened?" Percy's voice rose as he stared at the sight of Thalia's heavily bleeding. "On-on Mount Olympus- she- she-"

Then he wobbled and fell forward. Percy started forward, catching both him and Thalia. 

Then he began carrying them towards his dorm room, his eyes dark with revenge. 

HEY Y'ALL! FINALLY UPDATED! :)