Chapter 5, Hospital wing and Lunch

Percy's POV

Demigods' dreams always sucks.

I dreamt I was back a Camp, horrors and all. The scenes repeated all over again. Richard and Annabeth kissing, everyone siding with Richard, the coldness in Chiron's eyes.

With a yell for blue cookies, I sat up . I squinted as the brightness blinded me. As my eyes began to adjust, I couldn't figure out where I was. My surroundings were unfamiliar; white walls and beds.

"Well, I don't really care, Athena Spawn." I heard a voice float out of nowhere.

More specifically, Draco's.

My eyes widened and I scrambled out of bed, but my head hit the bed frame, and with a 'oomf' I fell onto my pillow. 

Don't ask how my head could have hit it; I have no idea either. I peeked around the curtain and saw Draco with....

Annabeth?

My mind swarm with questions. What was going on? How was she here? How did she manage to enter Hogwarts' magical barriers? 

They began fighting with such ferocity that the thought of them conversing with each other friendlily a few months ago seemed impossible.

I reached into my jean pocket to draw Riptide, but I came up with a blank. I'd realised the stupidest thing anyone couldn't have figured out ages ago- my jeans had no pockets. I must have left Riptide in my other jeans which had pockets. Really, was there no end to my stupidity?

A loud clash of sword on sword drew my attention. 

Annabeth had Draco in a lock, and if I didn't do anything anytime soon, that'll be the end of the existence of Draco Malfoy. In haste, I stood up on shaky knees and flung a cup of water at Annabeth. Too late to react, Annabeth got a face-full of water. 

"Percy?" Annabeth asked, shocked. I reached out and controlled all the water in her body. Weaken, she fell to her knees and managed to choke out a word. "Stop..." She moaned in agony, her voice nearly rising to a scream. I felt a surge through my body, and suddenly I felt so powerful, powerful enough to kill someone with a snap of my fingers.

Draco immediately stepped forward and knocked Annabeth out with the hilt of his sword. I turned towards him, furious that he knocked her out before I'd tortured her enough.

He took a step back and suddenly all my anger faded. "Draco?" I asked. He blinked once before taking another step back. "What's going on?" I asked in annoyance, my anger returning, splitting at the seams. Draco muttered. 

"Your eyes are glowing red."

Suddenly, all feeling left my body. I sunk to my knees and I looked up at him. "Gone?" I asked.

"Better.." He mummered weakly, still drained from his fight. Standing up wobbly, I stood up. "Lunch?" I said.

"Lunch," he confirmed.

With that, we both sped off to the Great Hall.

And Madam Pomfrey was still nowhere to be seen.

_

We were halfway eating lunch at the Slytherin table when we heard a loud screech coming from the hospital wing. The whole school paused, straining their ears to listen for the sound. Draco and I exchanged dark looks. I mouthed Annabeth and he nodded. He got the message.

Professor McGonagall stood up abruptly. She signalled to the other teachers to follow her to the hospital wing. We followed behind, the teachers unaware. When we got there, we saw Annabeth curled up into a ball shaking and shivering, screaming something about giant spiders and why she hated Poseidon. 

The teachers finally noticed us. "Draco, Percy, what are you doing here?" Severus asked. "We...were..."

"Going to the toilet!" Draco said desperately. Severus raised an eyebrow. "The toilet is at the other end." Draco grinned nervously and before Snape could say anything, we zoomed out of the hospital wing yelling incoherent words.

We saw the teachers shake their heads at our foolishness.

I grinned. "Who can explain it? Who can tell you why?"

Draco smiled back. "Fools give you reasons, wise men never try."

Then we burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY ANOTHER CHAPPY!!

YEAH YEAH I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED SORRY

THANKS FOR READING ♥ ♥ ♥

THE SONG AT THE END IS 'SOME ENCHANTED EVENING' BY SOUTH PACIFIC

PLZ GET ME TO 155 FOLLOWERS BEFORE I UPDATE ♥   (Currently @ 154 followers. One more follower please!! :) ) 

AND 30 VOTES

THANK YOUUUU FOR  BEING AWESOME READERS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FOLLOWERS!! :) :) 

I'LL FOLLOW THE 155TH FOLLOWER 

BYEEE