Chapter 14, Percy Jackson- Hero or Monster?

Dedicated to SophiaGrace1225 huntofArtemis DemigodInTraining Orangeamerican kathlean0295 glitch7039 lamming19 for commenting and voting!! You guys are amazing! Thank you!

HEYO EVERYONE!! MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER WHOOP WHOOP! THIS IS THE UPDATE I OWE YA'LL. <3 

Percy.

I heard. I rolled over in my sleep, annoyed and desperate for much needed sleep. 

Percy, listen to me. The voice says again. 

"No, no...go away...lemme sleep..." I mumble, a pounding feeling in my head, as though I was repeatedly slammed into a pile of bricks. 

Percy, join me...you can have your revenge... a snake-like voice hisses into my ear.

"No...stop it...go away..."

Percy, you can't escape....

Perseus...JOIN ME...

Perseus...Percy...Jackson... 

The voice laughs an ear-splitting shriek, the sound echoing down the hallways... "Percy! Percy, wake up! Goddammit!" 

I sit up, my first reaction to punch the person. "Blimey, Perce! What the hell?" Draco stumbled backwards, clutching his broken nose. I started. "Draco! Shit! I'm sorry!" I curse, stumbling out of bed to fetch my wand. I quickly heal his nose and he shakes his head at me. 

"Were you having a nightmare? You were shaking furiously and you kept saying no. Is everything alright?" he asks curiously, his grey eyes boring into my soul. I shake my head. "No, it's nothing." 

If only I had told Draco...

Then he would still be safe. 

~

"Thalia!"

Thalia turns around and she comes face to face with Phoebe. "What happened?" Thalia demands, worry lines etched into her face as she notices the hunters' camp in ruins, rubble and debris littering the campsite. Smoke rose in the air and all she saw was dead bodies littering the ground.

Thalia felt sick. 

"I-I don't know...one moment we were in our camps and the next moment..." Phoebe trails off, her eyes red and her bow broken into two. She stutters to finish her sentence. 

"They were everywhere. Monsters tore through our defenses, killing everyone in sight. They nearly got me, but I ran away before they could kill me. So many dead, Thalia," Phoebe cries.

Thalia was shocked. "Phoebe, where is Artemis? Didn't she protect the hunters? Are there any hunters left?" Thalia asks, anxiety filling her tone. 

They...they took Lady Artemis. The rest of the hunters...she managed to teleport them to Camp Half Blood before she was taken. But many of us still died..."

"Wait, Phoebe. Who took Artemis?" Thalia asks gently.

Phoebe raises her head. 

"Kronos."