• authors note •

Hi! Just a short note about this story :)

I highly recommend that you do not skip this authors note or skim it--I suggest you read it thoroughly, please.

So this book is a WWBM--a white women and black man love story.

This book is about a white girl falling in love with a black boy that goes to an all white school. He is given hate and treated differently because of his skin color.

I am writing this book based on discrimination that some people still believe in today. Some people do not like the white people or black people and discriminate them from those people. And I wanted to write this too tell people that it doesn't really matter what color skin you are.

We are all human. What if you take a knife and cut a slit through everyone's arm? What will you see? You will see bones, flesh, and blood. It is what you have. You are no different than that black boy/girl over there. You are no different than that white boy/girl over there. You are no different than that Asian boy/girl over there. You are no different than anyone else. We are all the same.

It really upsets me of how people are always thinking of this certain race and discriminating themselves from that certain race. If you are the one doing that--I suggest you really think about what you are actually doing and stop it. It's not cool or funny so stop.

I really hope you enjoy this book as much as I do writing it :)

Enjoy!

~ mida

P.S. This book is also inspired by many other BWWM/WWBM books :)