• white bitch and nigger •

• chapter thirteen •

A/N : do you guys have any ideas for updating days ? School is starting up for me but I know it won't be a problem for me but I don't want it to be a hassle to you. I want to make it convenient for you so you can read my story in your free time and not when you have a million things on your agenda. Please comment your suggestions and I will post an update about which day/time I will be doing :)) Oh, and I'm also thinking of writing a new story . . . WWBM ? BMWM ? Regular romance ? Thanks babes, stay gorgeous and amazing ;) <3 I also love your feedback so give me someee ;))

==============================================================================

June's flip flops smacked against the floor and her suffocating perfume of cotton candy was smelled behind me.

I silently groaned, wishing I could disappear back into my bed.

I shoveled forkfuls of ravioli into my mouth, hoping that if I had my mouth full, I didn't have to talk and she would leave.

I wiped my mouth and began to chew extra slow as June and a couple of girls from my English class sat down across from me.

June's face was covered in a bitchy grin, tossing her newly dyed pink hair over her shoulder. "Hello, Lia" She cooed sweetly, resting her chin in the palm of her hand and tapping her blood red nails to her cheek.

I didn't answer, continuing to chew and shovel more of the ravioli into my mouth.

June rose a brow, her eyes challenging but I didn't care.

She suddenly slammed her small hand onto the table, causing me to jump and choke on my food. Seconds later, I had accidentally splattered it onto June and the girls.

June gritted her teeth, raising her hand to silence the girls shrieks. "I'll allow that to slide. Now, I want you to join in" she bluntly informed me.

"Join in what?" I asked, wiping my mouth and cleaning the mess I had made before tossing everything in the trash.

"The girls and I are planning on ganging up on Jared. We want you to join" June explained, using several napkins to wipe her face and cleavage.

It suddenly felt hard to swallow or speak. I know Jared had called me a bitch and didn't even apologize but did that really mean that I could get him back? I wrung my hands under the table before muttering.

"Yeah. I'm in."

==

June giggled, her fingers tightening around my wrist as if I would bolt in any second.

I felt hard to breath as we leaned against the brick wall, my stomach feeling queasy and jittery.

I took deep shaky breaths, why am I even doing this again?

I shook my head and briefly shut my eyes before opening them from June's breath washing over my face. I resisted the urge to gag but placed a weak smile on my face. "It's time!" she whispered before backing away and plastering a smug grin on her face, the girls doing the same. June nudged my side but I remained tight lipped.

"Hey, Jared!" June crooned, laughing.

I swallowed as he turned, a wave of multiple emotions washing over his dark brown eyes before flowing away.

Anger, hurt, and sadness.

I finally plastered a smirk on my lips, following June and the girls towards Jared.

"What's new, black ass!" June stressed the word on 'black ass' and I winced slightly.

"Hey . . . Black boy" I murmured the last part.

Jared was angry, sucking his teeth and clenching his fists. "So this is what you do, Lia? You gang up on me and call me out?" he lowly spoke to me and June gave me a look along with the other girls.

I stumbled over my words, my cheeks turning red. "Don't be a hypocrite," I finally spluttered out, "You called me a bitch--you, you," I racked my brain for an insult before blurting the word that has never come out if my mouth . . . Ever.

"--you nigger"

I saw the hurt in his eyes that I've never seen before. It wasn't the regular hurt but it was the kind of hurt that made my heart clench and tears sting in the corner of my eyes.

Jared harshly sucked his teeth, squeezing his eyes shut before replying. "At least I'm not a white bitch that'll go this low" he spat before turning around and walking off.

I ignored June and the girls, walking off, and feeling extremely numb.

I had that aching feeling in my heart and stomach, my breathing becoming harder as my throat stung and my eyes began to get misty.

The word nigger didn't roll off of my tongue with ease. It made me feel terrible and ashamed. Dirty and embarrassed.

What did I do?