• enough shït and more arguments •

• chapter sixteen •

==============================================================================

Weeks passed by without a word from Jared. He would brush past me in the halls, not even giving me a second glance.

I would hide the hurt, nervously biting on my lip before sighing and walking in the opposite direction.

He obviously remembered what happened or he wouldn't be ignoring me.

The kids in my school still bullied him whenever he was alone. Somedays, I would see faint bruises and cuts on his face, band aids attached to his rough knuckles.

I slung my backpack onto my back, tossing my keys into the air before catching them and tucking them into my ripped skinny jeans.

Spring was finally here, the snow already melted and was gone with the green grass awake and the sun fully shining. The flowers had already bloomed, the gentle breeze smelling like fresh blossoms.

I cleared my throat, accidentally stumbling into someone.

"Sorry" I mumbled but the person didn't say anything in return. I scoffed and turned around, automatically knowing who it was.

I suddenly snapped, "What the fuck Jared? You can't even say a simple 'sorry'?" I've had enough of his petty shit.

I crossed my arms and waited for his response. Jared's back muscles were taut, peeking through the thin black material of the zip up sweater.

"I've had enough of your shit, Jared. Why can't you just talk to me and stop acting like a fucking brat?" I lowly said, frowning.

Jared whipped around, stepping forward and getting in my face. "You want to talk? Let's talk" he spat, "I don't want some white bitch hanging around me. I never even wanted to go here. I hate this fucking school! I hate it all! Especially you."

I was stunned, my lips parted with surprise. My heart stung but I shook it off. "Me? I tried to help you, dip-shit! And guess what I got in return? Rejection!" I barked. "Why does it matter if you're a different color than the rest of us? Everyone needs to get on the same fucking page and understand that we're all the same!"

We're both glaring at each other, our eyes sinking into each others skulls. "Fucking dick" I muttered, rolling my eyes and stepping back. "I don't even know why I bother talking to you."

"Why do you even bother? I'm the black nigger. The black boy. Who wants to hang with me? No one. So what makes it different than you to hang out with me?" Jared called behind me.

I turned around slowly. I carefully selected my words before replying. "It doesn't. People just can't see that were the same. They think just because we're a different color, we can act better than the other race -- in this case, blacks. Which is wrong. We are the same" I slowly responded, swallowing thickly before looking at his blank dark brown eyes.

Jared suddenly laughed. Laughed so hard he clutched his sides before talking.

"Way to make me laugh, Lia. News flash, baby girl, we're not the same" he spat before sauntering off.

==

IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL BE UPDATING A LONGER CHAPTER TOMORROW<3 Thanks for putting up with me lol.

OMG OKAY SO I HAD THIS ORIENTATION (It's where new students to middle school go to the school and go to all of there classes) !! So I have this power up math class that helps me with my regular math and GUESS WHAT !? THIS REALLY HOT GUY WALKED IN WITH TAN FRICKING SKIN AND DARK BROWN HAIR WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE. AND BONUS POINTS : HE HAD A DEEP VOICE XD My teacher was like, "Power up math? Is this your class?" And he like stopped and slightly turned his head (his jawline can cut all of y'all) and was like, "Yes ma'am" BEFORE WALKING TO THE SEAT !!

I THINK I DIED !! I CAN'T LMAO !!! HE WAS LIKE SO HOT AND CUTE AND POLITE :)))

Anywayyy, how's school for you? I officially start on Tuesday :'D AND I WAS JUST GETTING READY FOR SUMMER *starts to cry*.

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS BEAUTIFUL FACES AND SOULS !! STAY SAFE AND STAY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS (or boys . . .? Lol) <33

~ baby girl mida