A/N

Hey guys! I was recently going through all the comments and I read some that I've never seen before so THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! @tomboy_laxer had a really sweet comment to share so s/o to you:) Honnestly, I didn't think that my book would get passed 10 views... I really appreciate you all taking the time to read my book:) Your comments are very encouraging! Thank you!

If you are interested, there is a new book called "Call me guilty" that you can check out, its a suspense book:) I will add the resume here too:) Or, if you like this book, I will continue "Swapped by Sam" later, so you can stay tuned to hear about that! (i will also add the resume to that) Thanks!

Call Me Guilty:
This is Jessica, an undercover cop. She's 16, but very mature. Jess works with her mother and bestfriend, Kimberly who are all investigating the same case, the murder of Rebecca Sanders. How was she killed? Where? Most importantly, who ? Going undercover at the school of the lead suspects requires a great level of professionality, but for a 16 year old girl, that may be a lot to ask...

Swapped by Sam:
Samantha is spending an entire summer in California with her sister, Isabella, and her sister's boyfriend, a certain Shawn Mendes, to help them settle into their new apartment for college. When Shawn and Isabella decide to throw a housewarming party, Shawn invites a few friends. What will happen when she finds out this includes Nash Grier - her ex-boyfriend- and Matthew Espinosa - her all-time favorite viner and youtuber?

P.S: The picture attached is me:) Kind of like the author's picture at the end of their book, only I've got nothing more than a black&white selfie😂😂