Unexpected

Samantha's POV

"I am finaly 15!" I kept saying to myself. Right now i was sitting in the plane, getting ready for the long ride to California. I was so excited for Magcon words couldn't explain! The plane took of and i was turning to Isabella to ask her wich movie she wanted to watch, i saw that she was already asleep, so i decided that i should probably sleep to since it was 3 am. I fell asleep dreaming of my idols that i was soon going to meet. I woke up to Isabella shaking me roughly. "I'm awake!!" i scream for her to hear me. We get off our plane and head to our hotel. It seemed very expensive, i didn't know how Isabella could afford it all. We walked into our hotel and looked around. I quickly turned my head to a group of loud boys. "don't they know they are in public?" i asked Isabella annoyed. She simply shakes her head and gets the key to our room. We took the stairs since the elevator has been invated by those loud guys. We reached our floor and looked for our room. When we found it, Isabella couldn't open the door, so she let me try and sure enough, I got it. We went inside and just laid on the beds. I stood up and asked my sister if she wanted anything to eat, she shook her head and with that, I left. On my way down the hallway, I see the group of loud boys, but this time they had two girls with them. I guess i was staring because i surely wasn't looking where I was going and tripped, landed right on my face! "Are you okay?" a familiar voice asks me. "Yeah, I'm--" I just stared. I didn't believe who i was seeing. It was Nash. Nash Grier. He presented me to all of the guys, but he I already knew them, Mahogany *LOX* was there she is gorgeous and Nash presented me to Chloe Longhurst, she was Hayes' girlfriend. She was so pretty! She had light blue eyes and bright blonde hair! Prettier than most 13 year olds!! "What floor are you on?" Nash asked. "4" i said. His face lights up and tells me we are on the same floor, right next to each other! He apoligized for any loud noise in advance, he was so cute! I left saying bye to all of them and ran up to my room. "ISABELLA GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!!!! GUESS WHO IS IN THIS HOTEL!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. "Us?" asking as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. For a 16 year old girl, almost 17, she is pretty clueless sometimes. "NO, DUMMY, MAGCON!!!!" i screamed almost crying of joy. "That's cool" she said "what floor are they on?", "...next door" i said realising they probably heard me screaming. "Wanna invite them to go to diner? Most probably some Chinese food." Isabella asked. "YES, but i don't know if they will want to. If we run into them again, i will ask, okay?" i answered. "fine with me.".

Isabella's POV

I asked Samantha to ask them if they wanted to get some food later because i really want to get to know them. I'm heading out the door right now to go eat since Samantha forgot to bring food up when she met the Magcon guys. I was standing in the lobby when Samantha decides she needs to go to the bathroom, she just couldn't go before when we were in the room! (note the sarcasm). I was on the chair when I saw a familiar face, it was Shawn Mendes, the guy in my class! I walked up to him "hey shawn!" i said. " "oh, hi" he said "you look familiar, do I know you?" he asked. "I'm in your class, Shawn" i said laughing. "Right! what are you doing here in Cali?" Shawn asked confused. "I'm here with my little sister, Samantha. I brought her here to go to...Um.." i said . I forgot the name of it! I felt so nervous for some reason. "Magcon?" he asked smiling. I nodded . "My sister said that the boys from Magcon are staying in this hotel, she was looking for them because she wanted to invite them to dinner. "I will help you look" he responded chuckling. "OMG ISABELLA !" i heard my sister scream from accross the room. "oh hi! This is--" i started "Shawn Mendes, I know" she said, breathing really fast now. "How did you know?" i was so confused, he's from school, in MY class. "He's in Magcon you dummy" she gave me that are you serious look. "Uhh, he happens to be in my class, so i didn't know he was in magcon" Samantha just stared at me like she was about to faint. "I asked the guys, Mahogany and Chloe if they wanted to eat with you guys, they said yes" Shawn butted in. I could tell Samantha was getting dizzy. I think she really was going to faint. Just then she falls. She was out cold. "oh my gosh" i said trying to catch her. "is she okay?" shawn asked worriedly. "She fainted" i said "she will be alright" i giggled. "Here let me help you" Shawn picked her up. "The guys are waiting in the rental car, they called the van when i told them you asked us to go eat. Hope that's okay" he said. " It's fine, Thanks" i added.