It can't be...

Samantha's POV
Hayes came to wake to wake me up early in the morning. We are now having breakfast and getting ready to leave. As soon as we finished, we got our phones, making sure we got the e-mails with the article and the information and hopped on the bus. We decided on a bus so that we can leave together, alone, without a driver. We got on and headed to our first stop, the psy chic shop. It took about 20 minutes to get there. We got off the bus, looking around for the shop. We walked in and we immadiatly were greeted by the lady. "Hello! Welcome to my sh-" She cut herself off recondnising us. "Did anything happen to your friends? I am sorry... I knew this would happen..." She continued. Hayes and I were beyond confused. "Did they really switch bodies?" I hesitantly asked. "Yes... I think so.." she replied.
{Dialogue}
Hayes: How did this happen?
Lady: This goes back to the 1700s... Psy chics were very popular back then, too. There is a legend that everyone has a soulmate, who long ago, shared the body with them. According to the legend, humans originally had 4 arms, 4 eyes... The other 2 belonging to the other person. Today, the rituals and readings improved. But, when the two 'soul mates' got in contact with my ring , they changed bodies.
Samanatha: So you mean my sister and her boyfriend are soul mates?
Hayes: Through out that whole story, thats the only thing you picked up, Samantha?
Samantha: Of course not! I was just happy that Shawn won't hurt her....Because they are soul mates
Hayes: Okay, so how do they get back to normal?
Lady: They will need to act like soul mates... Date, kiss as often as they can as this might speed up the process. This will wear off eventually, it might take days, weeks, months... maybe years...
Hayes: well, thank you for your time
Lady: No problem... Keep me posted on what happens
Samantha: Okay, bye!
{End of Dialogue}
I am so stunned... I can't believe my sister is Shawn! How do i confront her about this? "We need to get back before the others start Magcon" Hayes stated. I couldn't ever speak. I was shocked. We got back on our bus and went to our hotel. I went straight to my room to change. I entered and saw my sister's body, now knowing it was really Shawn. Should I tell him I know?

/////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Heyy! sorry for another short chapter, but i am trying to update smaller chapters more often. Please go check out my friend SabrinaCardosoo 'S book. It is also about Shawn. It is really good! Btw thank you for 1.01k reads! It means the world❤️