School - The end of it

Isabella's POV
Shawn and I entered the school, hand in hand, as we got multiple stares from jealous girls and surprised boys and even teachers. We heard whispers of all kinds, some of wich, were, in fact, hate. I didn't think of this before... Of course, Shawn has blocked most of it on my Twitter while we were in eachother's bodies, but I didn't really think of it. We just kept walking until we reached our lockers.

We got looks and stares of all kinds... Jealousy was the most frequent look on a lot of girl's faces. It was almost the end of the school year, we had a week left. I didn't know if I could handle a week of this. I'd soon be moving to California for college. Samantha was coming with me for the summer to help me settle in. Then she'd fly back to Toronto. My parents and I planned this out... She still has no idea... I hope she will take this well.

*Last day of school*

"I am smarter than the average bear" was what I said as my acceptance speech. Hearing laughs from the crowd, I walked away from the mic and back to my seat, next to Shawn. He looked at me with a smile so perfect, it could have been drawn. "I loved your speech" he said, still laughing. "Ladies and gentlemen, the graduates of 2015!" The principal yelled, cue-ing us to throw our hats up. The crowd erupted in cheers as Shawn and I looked at eachother.

"I love you" he said, before kissing me like nobody was waching...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of this book there will be a sequel about Samantha in California! It will be called Swapped by Sam ... It is more in diary form... the whole book is in her point of view, Check it out?