Makeover

Samantha's POV

I am currently at the mall with Shawn. Isabella was still sleeping when I left so I wrote her a note saying I went out with Shawn. He was really nice to offer to bring me here. "Where do you want to go first, Samantha?" he asked me. I dragged him into a hair salon and told him I'm dying my hair. I never liked my natural hair. "What shall we be doing today?" the kind lady asked. "A dip dye, please. I would like my ends blonde and my hair brown." i explained. Shawn was waiting there patiently, I was surprised he let me dye my hair, even more surprised he didn't tell Isabella.

*skip hair beeing dyed*

I really love my new hair! It's kinda Tumblr-ish. The woman styled it in perfect curls. After Shawn paid the woman, we went to Aeropostale to get some new clothes. I left there with 6 T-Shirts, 2 Sweaters, 3 pairs of pants and 4 pairs of shorts with a lot of accessories. Shawn paid for it all. He's so nice. He told me he offered to bring me here so he had to pay it all. I just thought he was my ride, to be honnest. We got back to the hotel and the first person I saw was my sister. I knew there was going to be some kind of argument because of my hair... "hey! I like your hair!" she told me. I was so confused. Isabella has been acting very strange lately, Shawn too. Since the other boys went out, we went to starbucks to eat when I spoted someone I wished i had never met, someone who made my life ridiculously difficult, to this day...

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for this tiny chapter, it's more like a filler. The next one has a little drama so be prepared! The picture is what samantha's hair looks like. Please check out my other books- Truth or Dare and Loving an Opponent. They are both about Shawn Mendes. Comment someone you would like me to write a fanfiction on! Thank you, Chicken Nuggets😂 (it's the name i will give you guys now)