The Party

Recap: I was sort of starting to like Nash but I knew for a fact he didn't like me back when i saw something i never imagined i would ever have to see...

Samantha's POV

Nash was fighting. He pushed this guy to the floor and started to punch him non-stop. I always said how i hated fighting and i come face to face with Nash Grier attacking this random dude?! I told Nash how my ex-boyfriend used to fight with people too, i would always ask him to stop because i hated it. Nash's exact words were "if he truly loved you, he would have stopped for you". So now i know Nash doesn't like me. Nash got up from the floor. The person he was beating up was now bleeding and unconscious. I stood there in fear. I always felt so safe with Nash and i don't know if i will ever see him the same way. Nash looked at me, his look got softer. I ran, tears rushing down my cheeks. I left the house and ran down the street. A strong hand grabbed my wrist, expecting it to be Nash i took my hand away, but when i turned around it wasn't Nash, it was Shawn. That just made me cry even more, he didn't even bother to come after me or to try and explain. Shawn just hugged me. He has been really nice and close to me lately, I assume it's because he is dating my sister. "It's okay, I'm sure it wasn't what it looked like, Sammy" he said. Only my sister calls me Sammy. Why was Shawn calling me Sammy? Isabella doesn't like when other people call me Sammy because it's her nickname for me.

Isabella's POV

I saw everything. I can't believe Nash did that! He tried to go after Samantha but I told him to stay, she wouldn't want to see him after what he did. I feel bad for my sister, but i feel even worst for Nash for the amount of shit i'm going to be giving him for doing that to her! I went after my sister. She was crying so much, I just hugged her. "It's okay, I'm sure it wasn't what it looked like, Sammy" Oh no. I just remembered i wasn't myself, I was Shawn. Shawn called her Sammy. She knows i hate it when people call her Sammy because it's my nickname for her. Oops. "What is wrong with me? Why do I keep getting hurt? Am I really that ugly? " she asked. This made me feel sick. I know my sister is no super model, but she isn't ugly at all. "If it makes you feel better, i can take you to the mall and you can get a complete makeover." i proposed. I knew Shawn would say something like that. "Can we not tell Isabella?" Samantha said. "Sure"

____________________

____________

____

Sorry for this short chapter, the next one will be longer.

What do you think happened between Nash and the other guy?