The news

Samantha's POV

Today is my birthdayyyy!! It's kind of weird because i have school and its wednesday, but I know that today my big sister, Isabella will get me the best present ever! She always does! She always knows what I love. Last year she got me concert tickets to go see One Direction. She is just the best at getting gifts.

I got up from my bed, took a shower and got ready for school. I headed downstairs to see a note on the couter that read: Happy Birthday sweety! Sorry i couldn't be here myself to tell you, but i got called to work early. Have a good day! You will have a surprise when you get home tonight! Love, Mom

I was a little disapointed, but my mother works as a cop, so that always happens. Thats when my sister came and joined me in the kitchen. We had breakfast and left for school. We go to the same high school so she just drives me. Isabella got her liscense early.

Isabella's POV

Today was Samantha's birthday and I knew for a fact she was going to love her gift. I am giving it to her tonight. Since it is March break, We are off school for a week, starting tomorrow. I just drove Samantha to school as usual. I walked out of the car after giving her a hug and wishing her the best day ever. She left and I just went to catch up with my friends. Living in Toronto is the best and i will miss it when i leave for college. I still haven't told Samantha that i was going to California for college. I guess it will be a part of her gift tonight. I was currently in first period when my teacher, Mrs. Crawford, anounced a new student, Shawn Mendes. He was cute, but seemed to shy for my taste. After third period, was lunch. I figuered Shawn didn't have any friends yet so i wanted to sit with him. I could use more friends. I finaly found him. He was flirting with the school's slut, Marie. I should probably warn him about her later, but for now i'm having lunch with my bestie Victoria. I didn't have lunch at the same time as my sister, so it was only us two.

*skip the rest of the day*

I drove Samantha home. Our parents told us to get ready because we were going to a fancy restaurant to celebrate her brithday. I changed into a navy blue dress that arrived right above my knees with a pair of white flats and a white hair bow. I grabbed my phone and the gift bag that has Samantha's present in it and headed downstairs. Samantha is beautiful. She is wearing a flowy light blue dress with black shoes. I don't understand how she doesn't have a boyfriend! We arrived at the restaurant and sat down to order our food.

*skip meal*

"Happy Birthday to youuuu!" everyone finishes singing and we eat the delicious cake given to us. My mother gives me the signal for gifts. We all got quiet. My father got her a cute pink duffel bag. My mother got her a makeup travel kit, that only left me. "Why is everyone giving me things to travel? Am i getting kicked out or something?!" she asked laughing. "No, but i think you are going to need them for your sister's gift" my mom answers. I give her the gift bag. Her face drops when she sees the content. It was a pair on Magcon VIP experience tickets, a pair of plane tickets and some Magcon merch (Taylor Caniff bandana, Nash Grier shirt, Hayes Grier sweat pants and a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt.) My father was filming her reaction. It was priceless. I leaned next to her and told her that we left tomorrow. She is litteraly crying right now, of joy obviously. We all left the restaurant and went home. Samantha and I get packing for the very exciting summer ahead of us.