The Apple of Eden

"Jess, what's the plan?" I asked into my headphones.

They have the Apple hidden beneath the building. You can either: Sneak down there or kill all of the enemies.

"Well how many are there?" I asked her.

I don't know use your Eagle Vision.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the building. Once I opened my eyes, I was able to see how many were there.

"Two on the top floor, five on the bottom, and six at the very bottom with a bonus: A secret door." I said.

Alright once you're inside we'll lose your signal. Remember your training and watch your surroundings. Good luck... Assassin.

That's the first time she's called me that. I thought to myself and headed for the top of the building. I opened a window and was inside.

A guard was walking up a hallway. I crouched down and slowly crept up to him. Once I was close I activated my hidden blade and stabbed him. I then hid him behind a wall and I made it to the second floor.

"Well well well, look at what we have hear." Said one of the guards.

"I don't want to end your lives. I'm just here to take something that doesn't belong to you. So if you let me by, I'll let you live." I told them.

"You think you can take on five guys all by yourself?" One of them asked and laughed.

*sigh* "Remember that I gave you a chance." I said and drew out my dagger and hidden blade.

I waited for one of the five guards to attack, which one of them did. He tried to hit me, but I counter it and stab him in shoulder. Two came at the same time. I dodged their attacks and sliced both of their throats with my hidden blade. The final two stood there amazed that I took care of three well trained Templars.

One of them took out a gun but before he could, I threw my dagger and it stabbed him through his head. The final one ran off.

"Coward." I said.

I heard a click and turned around. The guard that I stabbed in the shoulder grabbed a gun and aimed it at me. I looked at him and shook my head saying Don't do it. He must've understood what I was saying because he dropped the gun.

Finally making it to the secret door, I saw a doctor or scientist in the room: My Target.

"You must the brains of the Templars." I assumed.

"You could say that." He said.

"I'll be taking that Apple, Doc." I told him.
"You'll have to go through me to get it." He said and took out a sword.

We clashed. Neither of us getting hits on each other til I took away his sword, stabbed him with my blade, picked him up, and slammed him to the ground.

"We're tired of you Assassins getting in the way. Once we find the other Pieces of Eden, we'll kill every last Assassin in existence. Enjoy life while you still have it." He said and died.

"Rest in peace." I told him and grabbed the Apple.