Preparation

Assassin, I know this is a lot to ask but, I want you to find my son and train him in the ways of an Assassin. With Rade knowing I've died he'll kill him or worse. Rade likes to be one step ahead of his enemies so for the next week plan what he'll do. I have the location of where he'll be and weapons and defenses. I've done my part so, I'd like you to do yours. - David Wayne.

After reading the letter, I quickly go to Jess and the other Assassins.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked.

"Yes. With some bandages and rest we should be good for today. What about you?" Jess asked.

"I'm going to make this war easier to win. Let me know if Templar business pops up." I answered and left to find Wayne's son.

According to the paper, his son was kept in an home guarded with Templars. This might be fun.

Getting there, I assassinated two guards at the front door. I saw him sitting there writing in his book, startled by me when he turned around.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Let's not worry on that right now." I answered and grabbed him to take him out of there.

After that, I planned the whole thing out. The Assassins were ready for battle. I then heard an Eagle I watched as it soared in the sky.

Jonathan Rade... You're one of a the greatest Templars I've ever dealt with. If you were on my side, with the Assassins, we would've been great friends. I'll make sure, if I'm still alive that the next sage is an Assassin. I put that on my life. I thought to myself and the eagle screeched.