Another Ancestor, Another Story

At the Guild, my Mentor wanted me to fall in the hands of another ancestor. This Assassin was in the Old West by the name of Johnny Young. He was the greatest Cowboy and Assassin to live.

"Johnny Young..." I said to myself. When I was little I kinda wanted to live the life of a Cowboy now I had a chance to.

As I was transporting into the life of my ancestor, I felt nothing but heat from the dessert as Johnny meets with a fellow Assassin if his.

"Howdy John." Said the Assassin.

"Clyde." Said Johnny.

"There are Templars in there might wanna be careful where ya shootin'. There's guard all over the place. We'll be waitin' for ya partner." Said the Assassin and left on his horse.

As John went in, we spotted the area. On the left we're the Shooters. Ready to take a shot at anything they'd see as a threat. Then on the left, were the kind of people that love knives and blood more than anything. And at the center, was The Grand Master Templar.

"So, you the Assassin that's been messin' with my plans?" Asked the Grand Master.

"Yes sir I am. I'm here to kill ya nothin' personal, just don't want you hurtin' people anymore." John said.

"Hurtin'? Hell I'm helpin'! This world ain't gonna get better. They'll still be Templars and they'll still be Assassins. Ain't nothin gonna change. Even if you kill me or I kill you there'll still won't be a change." Grand Master explained.

"That may be true, but fightin' fer peace is a better opinion than lettin' Templars take control." John said and activated his blade and stabbed him. He then took out his two revolvers and shot all of the guards in there from head shots, chest shots, and body shots.

That was the last of the memory.

"Johnny Young was as amazing as he was great." I told Mentor.

"Very true." Mentor told me.

He gave me two pistols with the Assassin's Symbol on them.

"Daniel, you must find two more Assassins to complete your team. You already have a Edward Kenway. Now all you need is a Arno Dorian and a Connor Kenway. Templars won't be so easy this time so use your training to your advantage." Explained my Mentor.

"Yes Mentor." I nodded and left to find me a Assassin Français.