A Retired Pirate

I already knew the perfect Assassins that could help. The first one was an Assassin just like the infamous Edward Kenway. His name is Jacob Hunter. He has a wife and child who's names are Sandra and Jason.

Heading to his home, I was greeted with a gun to the face.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"My name is Daniel, a fellow brother in the Order. I've come to ask for help. The Templars are no longer gaining control but, instead are killing Assassins. I need a team that will help me defeat the Templars once and for all." I explained.

"I'm no longer in the Order. I've retired peacefully." He said.

"I understand that but, you're one of the best Jacob. We need you." I said.

"My family needs me as well. I'm not going back to killing people who will just come back have a repeat in history." He explained.

Just when I was about to say something, Templars came from left to right surrounding Jacob's home.

"Kill his family." The leader told the rest and the rest ran to the house but, I sliced their hands off and Jacob shot them in the head.

"As long as I live, you will not hurt this family." I said to them.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to kill you." One of them said and they all charged at me.

Jacob ran inside to protect his family and I had the greatest time of my life thanks to Yun's awesome sword. Yun once fought 1,000 enemies by himself before. I wonder if I have can beat that score some day.

The first guard had his head taken off, the second one had his heart tooken out. I killed every single last Templar there was. Their leader stood there, motionless because he knew he was next.

"I'll give you a choice: You can either run back to your Grand Master or join the Assassins." I told him.

"How about we all blow up instead?" He asked and took out a detonator in one hand and a bomb in the other. I quickly ran to him and before his pushed the button, I stabbed him with my blade, and sliced him in half.

"Remember I gave you a choice. I could've saved you from the pain of your boss but, you've made your choice and I must respect it. May you find peace. Rest in peace." I said.

Jacob came out of the home, shocked to see me still alive after seeing so many Templars.

"So, are you coming? Or do I have to give you more proof that I'm an Assassin?" I asked.