Sage vs. Assassin

Everyone was ready for the war. I told Jess to stay behind because of her carrying our kid.

"Listen up! The Sage is not like previous Grand Masters except for François-Thomas Germain. Keep your eyes peeled. He's clever and smart." I explained to the Assassins.

I wasn't going to let him kill innocents and Fellow brothers and sisters. Walking in broad daylight felt different, very different. People were taking pictures on their phones and others just watched as we met with the Templars. I saw Rade sitting in back, drinking wine. This was it, the Assassin/Templar war like never seen before.

"So, the famous Daniel The Assassin has come to finally end the war? A war going for years. Have you learned from your previous mistake that you can't defeat me? Or do I need to show you once again the skills of a Sage?" He asked.

"Actually I think you're gonna like these odds." I answered as the sniper locations were filled with Assassins instead of Templars. What I also expected, was Templars coming from left and right, ambushing us. Assassins stayed behind except for Arno, Edward, Connor, and I.

They wore their ancestors' clothing and looked just like them.

"Guys stay sharp. Cover me til I get near Rade. Killing every last Templar won't do us any good." I explained.

"Oui monsieur et merci de me aider à devenir un Assassin." Replied Victor, the descendant of Arno.

"Sounds good to me lad and thanks mate as well for getting me out of retirement." Said Jacob.

"I agree with them, thank you." Said Sailas, the descendant of Connor.

We clashed with the Templars. Jacob slashed and shot everyone with his Edward skills making sure I move up ahead, Victor uses his Phantom Blade and slashes away from left to right. Sailas aims his arrow and shoots down the rest. They worked as a team. Redemption, Greed, and Freedom.

I quickly jump on the heads of guards and land where Rade was. He secretly grinned as if to say 'Well done to think way ahead of me.'

"I didn't want blood on my hands but, you've been a thorn in my side for the longest, time we end this." He said and drew out his sword.

I took out Yun's sword and sliced his sword in half, he backed up and took out a gun but, I took out mine and shot his out of his hand. He activated the stolen hidden blade and tried to stab me but, I let it stab my hand and held on to it.

"Do you truly think killing me will change anything or do you have a plan for that too?" He asked.

I quickly punch his rib cage til I was able to grab it from him. I put it on and the real fight was about to begin.

"This doesn't belong to you." I told and as he took out a dagger, we once again clashed.

Two hidden blades were more than enough to handle Rade, he was overwhelmed. I quickly clash his dagger with one hidden blade and used the other blade to stab him. He fell to the ground and bled out.

"Finally..." I said as I took my hood off.

"You still haven't answered the question: How can you stop something that has been going on for centuries?" He asked again.

"By making sure the Templars choose." I answered.

"Hey Templars! How many of your families were tortured for you to join Rade? How much money did he pay you to be on his side?" I asked them.

They all took off their Templar goods and Joined us.

"We might've been friends if my role changed. Goodbye... Daniel." He said and died where he was.

"Rest in peace." I told him.

It was over the war was done with. Templars joined the Assassins and not a single problem has been caused. The world finally saw peace.