Chapter 32 - All Alone

Lyz

"What the hell!"

I stared at Ashley who was behind Sean stopping her while Keith's arms were guarded infront of Pamy. "What the hell are you fighting about!"

I looked at Pamy who was now fixing the hair messed by Ashley. She looked back at me with anger in her eyes, an emotion that was very strange to see in her face. "I don't know, I was here in the lockers waiting for you when that..." she gave Ashley a sharp look then looked back at me. "that cousin of yours came shouting at me and when I asked her what's wrong she pushed me, so who wouldnt fly off the handle?"

"Ashley?" I looked at Ashley and I saw the extent of hatred in her eyes. "Why did you do that?"

"Coz that girl pretending to be an angel is actually a bitch!" We all winced at the harshness not only of her voice but of her tone. "That bitch who pretended to be this very sweet friend to get her chance to ruin me!"

"What?" Pamy reacted and stepped towards Ashley but was held back by Keith. "Take back what you said about me! How dare you!"

"No, how dare you!" Ashley yelled at her, pointing a finger to her face. Sean was hesitant to stop her so I was the one who snatched her finger infront of Pamy's face, then stood beside Pamy. I rather see how furious Ashley looks like than to see Pamy having that same look. Ashley shrieked at me. "So you're choosing her side!"

"I'm not choosing sides, I just want to hear why you did that to her without telling us the whole story."

"Of course you're choosing her.... You're both hypocrites!" She yelled on us. "And Pamy, stop acting like you don't know anything because you worked on it! You planned this to ruin me, because you're so insecured! You envy me!"

"What?!" I thought that came from me, but the shrill voice was Pamy. "I ruin you? Why? What did I do to you?"

"Keep on your act Sweetie Pamy. Really, just to be the homecoming Princess you would take off your disguise? You are horrible, pathetic BITCH!"

Aw. That hurts in the ear.

"What the hell is happening here?"

We all looked at the door where a sleepless-looking Dustin stood in a frown. I looked at him, he still managed to look hot in his sweatshirt under another shirt, fitted jeans and converse despite the stress visible in his dark wrinkled eyes.

Eyes that are focused not on me but on Ashley.

Damn Lyz. Why would you feel jelly?

"Dude, thank Buddha you came." Sean blurted out while Dustin looked towards us. I kept on staring at his face but he never looked at me.

Lyz, dont feel weird.

But it does.

"What happened here?" he frowned at Ashley, a kind of tired look but not angry. Ashley looked back at him, and all of a sudden, she cried.

And guess where?

In his arms.

"What's happening here?"

For the second time, we darted our eyes on the door as Greg enters and walks towards us. When he saw Ashley crying inside Dustin's arms, his eyes turned cold. "Pamy you look upset?" his eyes turned from Pamy to Keith's, then to mine. "What's going on here Lyz?"

"I..." I glanced at Ashley who is still crying while Dustin hushed her. "I dont know. I just came here and saw Ashley and Pamy..." in a catfight "pulling each other's hair..."