Prologue

"Make Ugly Betty fall inlove..."

We all frowned at Ashley. What the hell is she thinking for challenging us to do such an impossible thing? She's surely out of her mind.

"I know what you're thinking, that it is impossible to do that. That's why I'm challenging you. And no, this isn't some kind of bratty scheme or some kind of pranks. I just really wanna know who among you is the man,"

"So you wanna know who has the best charm and appeal to women among us? Seriously?" Sean grinned but show serious looks. "You want us to compete over that numb and snobby ugly bookworm?" He meant Elyzabeth Dale. "That girl doesn't even have a heart!"

"And she doesn't have ears and eyes. That's why she never saw what kind of beauty should exist." Keith added with a wider grin.

"She wont be immuned if you are charming enough to capture her heart." Ashley said with a wicked smile. "So you can't do it. Perhaps you don't have the guts and lack charm to make a nerd fall--"

"Nobody can resist me."

Everyone looked at me when I said that but my eyes met only one blue pair and that is Ashley's eyes. I showed her the guts she's asking for. I have never been this egoistic and proud and vain and confident. Now she'll see what a challenged guy can do.

"Really, nobody can resist you huh?" she smiled sarcastically at me. It's clear that she still hates me. "We'll see Mr. Dustin Gray if you really deserve to be called the"Campus King" here." she tried to mock me.

"Yeah, and why not your Highness, Queen Ashley Dale?" I asked her with the same sarcasm.

"Well, we'll see in this challenge. Elyzabeth Dale would be the judge. So for now, nobody can act here as a King, if you know what I mean," she stood and walked near the door. "And here's the great twist. I'll sleep with the guy who'll make Ugly Betty fall inlove. The winner takes it all, losers have no chance at all. So, do you take the dare?" She challenged us.

"Yeah, sure. Who wouldn't want to spend the night with you anyway?" I said boldly and her face turned red both with flattery and anger. "It's on. May the mightiest King win the beautiful Queen and her Kingdom," I said and even before Ashley could step out of the office, I have moved my ass out of the room with a smirk in my triumphant face.

Let's see whose charm ain't working.

************************************************************

Hello!!!!

This wasn't the original prologue, my baby sister played with my phone and accidentally deleted this part, so I just made it like this.

This is my first story in wattpad, but I have already written a few stories during elementary and highschool days. Really, at grade 5 I already wrote my first story on a notebook, that was about a click, characters derived from my circle of friends. Anyway, let's talk about this story instead.

This is the story of Elyzabeth Dale, (Olesya Rulin, Kellsy Nielsen, pianist in High School Musical) a nerd they call 'Ugly Betty' and Tracy and other cheerleaders love to bully. However, she is not really the helpless girl she was trying to put as her front. How come? Later on this story,you will discover a lot about Lyz that would make you love her character.

And Dustin Gray, (Francisco Lachowski) the campus heartthrob, the campus king, mr.popular, everything. He calls his self irresistible, that even the most sought after owner of the school, campus queen Ashley Dale, would forgive him with just a charming wink from him. He was known to be ruthless, fearless, surrounded by his friends who are all the richest, most popular, and goodlooking guys not only in their school but in the state.

You will think this is an ordinary bad boy and nerd love story, but no. You may think this is just about guys betting on a girl then fall inlove with her for real, but this is more than that. If you believe in interlaced fate and an unknown destiny, this is a story that goes with that.

Warning:

*If you love typical lovestories, very linear and smoothflowing, this is not.

*If you can't handle it when what you expected to happen in a story doesnt really happen, then you cant handle this.

*If  you love twists and complicated plots and lots of surprises, this showcases all those crazy pain in the head stuff.

*If you love to fall inlove with the most imperfect person at the most imperfect circumstance, just absorb the characters here and you will fall in love.

If there is any similar story or resembling parts, I swear, I've already have the story written on the back of my notebook I use in my Math subject even before I discover wattpad. If somebody accuses me of copying a work, well,.my lit prof said 'There is no such new stories, all are about life." We may have the same preferences and like experiences so all I can say is...

"I hate cheaters, plagiarists, copycats... those who wouldnt respect the works of others and copy their stories... coz I always wanted a different story thats why I made my own that isnt as ordinary.

And enjoy. Despite the flaws, like I am not as good in English as some of you, well, it's all I could do. Lots of grammar, typing and spelling errors, well that's one thing amateur writers like me find hard to outlive. If you want to be editor, sure, just message me.

Lastly, I hope you would like it. The title isnt cool, but I have other plans with this soon. The cover isnt as good, I made it myself and im not a pro. I wish to have a trailer but Im busy and it's not that easy for me to do. So if there would be any comments, suggestions, requests, or anything that you want me to do or add, if it is possible sure why not.

Enjoy.

All Rights Reserved.

© 2014.