The Ghetto

DERRICK

"Derrick! " a voice shouted. I look to see my girlfriend Sandy standing over her bed. Getting dressed in a hurry. Whiping the cole out of my eyes i look to see her parents, walking in from the window.
I automatically jump out of her stained sheeted bed that we just had sex in and get my slightly faded jeans on and my jordans out of the corner of her room.
She led me out the back door quickly as they walked up the stairs to the apartment. Sandy then kissing me goodbye passionately. I kiss her back and chuckle as she yelled "Now get the hell out of here!" And smiled.
I ran as fast as i could to my house. I heard cats rambling in the garbage , dogs barking the loud neihbors in every apartment , police sirens in the distance. I can go on.

But it's the big apple. New York. Greatest city in America. I chuckle to my self as I think of some of the raps I wrote earlier today.
Still running I slow down and walk the rest of the way home. It wasn't a very long way but new York is crowded even at 7 at night.
I notice the rap I wrote from earlier was based on everything I just heard. I play the instrumental beat of Bobby shmurdas "computers" in my head as I started to rap the words. " Touch every nigga in your circle duck duck goose. From the apple where them apes go bananas like from the zoos" I laughed as I walked up to my neighborhoods front street.

Every Hood got one, it's kinda hot though especially if u selling work on the corners. Like my friend Tim. T bone to me and my other friend Jermaine. JJ to me and T bone.

I dap up some niggas from my Hood as I walk up some stairs to get to my apartment. " Heyy- ah -ah kid.. this your crib? " a voice from the dark corner said. I didnt wanna know who it was so I walked on and look back and he was gone.
Running full speed with a book bag stuffed it seemed that it was almost about to burst. As he runs from my hood, my sharp eyes widen.
I hear two voices In my apartment as I walk in quietly. It wasn't my mom either or anyone I known. I then take abrasive action. With my heart pounding out of my chest I wait till the two come downstairs. Two men. I visualized there voices in my head. They sound big, there voices we're deep.

I thought I noticed one until I heard them coming downstairs. I grab a pan from my kitchen and wait till they came all the way down the stairs. "Well Derrick idk wtf you want me ta do they ain't got shit!" A voice yelled. " We hitting another house since you can find shit nigga I'm still high you better hope they got some dope too!" A voice argued back.
I hid in my very cramped closet by the door, until they leave. I realize one voice was familiar and One man name was Derrick. "My names Derrick... " I say to myself. As I soon catch on to knowing who the theif was, at least one of them.

I had a tear in my eye until I whiped it away. "Dad" I clenched my fist. Crying silently. In the dark of the closet. I then get up, make sure I was alone and washed my face. Looking at my self in the mirror. "No Fuck this. I'm not going to cry anymore even if it hurts, I gotta stay solid!" I say to myself.

I then head to the kitchen to heat up one of my favorite meals a nice can of pork and beans. My stomach growled. Shit it ain't 5 star but thats all I eat when my mommas not home. She was on drugs for a while too with my father but found help. She now works in a building answering phones, she tells me. I never been to her job though.

My momma was then just coming in the door. Making me jump a little. "Who the Fuck?!" She shouted I ran from the kitchen to tell her what happens to our torn apart living room. She began to cry and kissed my forehead. She then said "son keep your head up " pretending to crack a smile she finished my dinner. Unlike my dad she had more of a drinking problem then drugs.

She was a beautiful almond brown skin shade. She then had big light green eyes and had short styled hair. She has a heart of gold but when you make her mad I swear those green eyes turn to red.

I walk in my room to see my Xbox gone and the 2 games I had for it gone also. I didn't care, as long as I saw my mom again I was okay. I pick up my iPhone 4s, I got from t bone.
I text Sandy goodnight and we end up face time until we fall asleep. Sandy. My dream girl, we been best friends since the 7th grade and we built a strong relationship over 3 years. Now in highschool we are both in 10th grade.

Sandy was a chocolate darkskin chick. She was 5'2 with a attitude. But she is the sweetest girl. She wore ray band prescription glasses and a perfect smile. That was our first time having sex. When I ran out her house I had dozed off with her in my arms .

1 VOTE FOR MORE