The awsome come up

DERRICK

Trap music was playing in the background. I sit in my dark room, with JJ and T bone while they pass the blunt around and listen to one of my neighbors music.

"Inspiration at its finest" I say to myself. As I write on my 4s " I wrote a good verse. Then the beat from my neighbors music was on point. So I started up the chorus. I then rap it to my stoned friends.

"DAMN bro! That shit flame! Thats that heat my nigga!" T bone said excitedly. JJ was moving slow and mellowly. "D thatt-t shit firee-ee" he said slowly. I smiled." Awesome"  I called it . I thought of a great plan of how I would get noticed. I said excitedly " We gotta make a music video dawg " JJ laughed "nigga you crazzzyy" he said. JJ then explained how his cousin died on (M)St earlier that day by a drive by shooting. "They wasn't even aiming for him man he was in the crossfire of a store they we're targeting" he said. I straightened my face "Thats why we need to get out the ghetto man " I replied.

T bone then changed the subject. "Shit first we gotta record this shit" he said. T bone pulled out his 6 plus and got a phone call from a coke head he was going to serve. His conversation was quick. He then said "I can record you on my phone!" And I got very focused.

We all had a plan and that was to move out the ghetto. Its not safe here. Especially if I'm having kids with Sandy . I know where young but I love her to death and i refuse to let my son go through the same thing.

I then record on Tims phone. While JJ played the same beat aa my neihbors on his phone. While we heard a amblance roll pass my apartment complex. I start, and it wasnt bad. " Swish I'm balling ,I'm so awesome, old bitch keep calling, hello? She think I'm awsome" I sung.

We then got to practice everyday after school. We got really good too. We started to spread the word around the school.

3 weeks later.

SANDY

"My baby came to see me last nigh girl " I say into the phone.
"Mmm I know yall aint play checkers!" Veronica my bestfriend said.

"Girl!" I laughed as we got off the phone.
Its only been 2 weeks and everyone in the 9th and most of the 10 th grade loves Derricks song. He has really gained popularity in school.

Its Saturday morning and My Daddy is coming to see me and i wasnt talking about my Dad. I laugh to myself. I doze off , watching Love and hiphop atlanta . I wake up to hear Derrick at the door.

He had his hands behind his back. He was bitting his lip looking into my eyes. I let him in with a smile and kissed his soft ass lips. "Damn babe" i say. He asked "What?"

I asked what was behind his back "For my love" he said. Handing me some flowers . They were a couple days old and said "TRIXIE" on them. He was smiling widely.

I asked "Who the fuck is this trixie charcater" joking. He didnt know that though.

He explained. "Baby you dont know the trouble i had to get into to get you these , it is 9 oclock at night, i snatc.." I cut him off as i kiss his lips and close the door. He then said " Your ass always on joke time girl" laughing. I then replied back " So you always on game time, so we the perfect Martin and Gina" He chuckled and I put my tongue in his mouth. We layed down while watching LHHA , it was still on.

"That boy nicco a fool!" He laughed , as we watched the re-runs of season 1. I remember not seeing 1 cable box in his house. "Aye babe, Imma put you up on the shower rod next time we making lovvvveee" he said jokingly.

I laughed hard as Fuck and blushed. He then picked me up and rapped his arms around my ass. I was laughing so loud now and he took me to my bedroom. I looked at him in awe.