Paradise

As I took our Gucci bags off the private jet. We arrived in beautiful Miami, Florida. We walked to my matte white Rolls Royce and talked about how new York was so different from this place.

We arrived at the hotel and it was beautiful. We got settled and ordered pizza for King. We took showers and got dressed. But sandy took longer than me and King, you know.. women.

"Baby come down stairs" I told my lovely fiance. As I held King and we waiting for her to come downstairs.

As she walked down, she looked so beautiful , like a chocolate goddess. I couldn't stop asking my self

"Damn, I gotta get her number" then snapping back to reality and realizing she is the mother of my child. I saw king clapping, Sandy laughed.

"BABY you look stunning, literally I'm..I'm .I can't move much" I said as I saw my queen.

"Well my king, thank you " she said blushing and kissing me. "Where you taking me and my son " she said. I rapped my arms around her.

"Well I have a big breakfast planned at this private spot on a ..private island,we have to take a boat to get there"

She was so excited. "BABE wow our own island! All the possibilities" she said in a rather horny voice . I ain't give her no dick in about a week and it was killing the both of us.

King started babbling and spitting and smiling. We all began to laugh and headed out the 5 star hotel.

Down the elevator we held kings hands and in the lobby people took pictures with me and I signed autographs. My song was still number one on the charts.

But a lot of niggas starting checking out sandy ass and every time they would. I would grabbed it and kiss her. Just to see the stank look on there faces.

Sandy said "show them who my daddy is daddy" as we walked with our son. I was happy .

We got on the boat and King was scared at first but I got him through it. We we're arriving at the coast. When we saw palm trees with coconuts and crabs walking the shore.

It was a beautiful sight to see, truly. We have come along way. "Baby , Im going to put King in the beach house" she said as I saw my little man knocked out in her arms.

"Okay boo" I told her. My eyes followed her as she got to the door . I still was shaken up by that Terry shit even thought I took care of it.

But she still hasn't mentioned it.. I got worried she would never tell me. I saw her coming back to the shore.

We took pictured for instagram and twitter. People always showed love toward our relationship.

I got messages from celebrities and friends and family. We knew we we're truly blessed.

We came from nothing. I thought to myself. I gotta a ride or die bitch for a fact. When she came back. She sat by me as we just sat and watched the waves roll pass and the seagulls sing.

I had a blunt in my pocket from earlier. She lit it up and we talked for an hour about each other and our son. We kissed as we were high.

"Baby look! " she pointed to some dolphins. It was about 3 . Two big ones and 1 baby. "Bae they a family like us" she said.

"What If it's a pimp and them two big hoes?" I asked. She laughed. "What if its a gay couple and they adopted the baby" We laughed hard as they swam away almost into the sunset .

I held her hand and kissed it as we sat and watched the sunset. "Baby we been busy all week. I know your up for some high sex" I implied.

She nodded and said "Daddy Fuck me on this beach, now!" I got up and kissed her as she laughed. I then asked her before the sex.

"Baby is there anything you wanna tell me . Anything on your mind , we together forever so is there anything I need to know?"

"No king. We good" she replied. I was kinda mad she lied in my face.. but shit we on vacation. I took my mind off of the subject.

We then had the best sex of our lives on that island. We fucked until we felt the tides coming in and we weren't even close to the water when it was sunny.

She layer there tired from all the dick I just gave her. She did cum twice. I slapped her ass as she got up and got King. He was well rested now and we we're on our way back to the hotel.

I tried to take my mind off the fact she didn't tell me yet but I'll be patient... not for long though.