The perfect night.

SANDY

"Damn , girl looky here, looky here" the women I was talking to said. As I saw 5 male strippers come in the private VIP section.

"Damn, toned and ripped" another woman said. I laughed "y'all crazy , who ordered them I said.

"I did girl, we bouts have fun" my new friend Loren said. I raised an eyebrow. "HUH? I don't know. My fia..."

As I got interrupted by a lightskinned, tall ripped stripper. He had blue eyes. He was definitely mixed. We laughed as we danced with the strippers.

I was tipsy. So I didn't care. Then I heard the dj say "Here we have lil durk and shy glizzy on stage" I got up and cheered for my baby.

"Woo! go baby!" I shouted. As I heard the whole club scream. "LETS hit it!" The dj finished. As I heard Derricks hit single. Awesome.

I was about to cry. My new friends were so impressed I was marrying the man who had the club on there feet. I then popped another bottle of champagne.

As I mouthed the words and poured the whole VIP cups.

I had my eye on the bitches that were throwing themselves at Derrick and Lil Durk. Made sure they ain't try nothing with my fiance.

I saw them turning up on stage as the club sung his top 5 iTunes hit song in the united states.

Money was everywhere. People were getting it on the dance floor and it was great.

But then the strippers where leaving the VIP section. Also the one that I danced with slipped his number before he left and kisses my cheek.

I slapped him and told him the guy song that just came on was my man. He apologized and was truly sorry.

I told him I was sorry.Only Because he didn't know. But I told him I would call him.. he was just so fineeee.

I saw him walk out. Me and the girls were drunk as hell , i drank the rest of the bottle by myself, and when the song was over Me and my friends went to see Derrick.

DERRICK

I saw Sandy and a group of groupies approach me. I kissed Sandy as she talked about how the song was turning everyone up. I smiled.

I still could'nt believe it. I made it. Then I talked to the people I needed to talk to.

Thanked the club owners and Durk for the invite and we were leaving the club. Sandy didn't want the night to end. She kissed me, And she was drunk.

I said " Girl, sit your drunk ass down " sitting her down in the bar area. She smiled and said "Baby I loveee youuu" I told her I loved her more.

"No you don't! " she said as she began to mope. I told her to calm down. "NO! Who is she?" She asked. I said "Babe your just drunk " I laughed.

"Derrick you think this shit is funny?!" She asked. I said " Babe kinda, how much champagne did you drink?"

"I got the whole bottle.. to my face and gulped it" she said struggling to get her words together. " What the hell you doing drinking like that?" I asked.

"We were supposed to chill tonight babe " I said. "CHILL???" She said in a crazy voice. "How am I going to chill when I have our child to take care of, and you dont even know what I've been through !" She yelled.

Her tone got louder and people started to stare. "Baby could you..." I thought about the Terry situation. I asked what happened. "My big boss finger fucked me Derrick.. yep! He put his little piggies in my vagina!"