Bae-cation

SANDY

After heading home from the island. I was still high as a kite. Derrick was on his phone, kind of frowning his face.

I felt bad for lying to him about.. nothing happening, but if I told him the truth, I would think he would never wanna be with me anymore or king.

Rappers get rich, have kids and a girlfriend and then one thing happens and they leave. I over thought that over and over. But I knew Derrick was mine, the night her purposed to me.

I sat there in silence, just checking out the sunset with King and Derrick. We where happy.. but this Terry situation had to be nipped in the bud soon.

We arrived at the hotel. It was 9:00 pm on my phone. We put King to bed for the night. He was so tired from the beach today.

Derrick didn't speak to me , as we got dressed. He told me about this nice club. We we're guests at, he told me we we're invited to a party, rapper lil durk was hosting.

Derrick did a song with lil durk about a couple months ago. It was great and he invited us to his release party before. He was a good friend.

I got on a black dress. It was tight around my ass and my chest. Put on my Christian louboutin black heels and grabbed a Chanel necklace Derrick bought me.

He had on his Robin jeans. With a Robins Jean jacket to match. He curled his hair with a twist sponge and threw on his Christian louboutin spike sneakers.

We where both in black, matching on accident. He then said "Bae I'm not high no more" I stared at him in confusion. " So Roll a Jay " he told me as I finished my make-up.

I rolled it tight. He then lit it up. We got high and we put on our matching Fendi shades. On our way out we hopped in his white rolls Royce. He kissed me surprisingly I thought he was mad...maybe he Is... ugh I feel so bad.

But Im having fun on my Bae-cation with my son and soon to be husband. Nothing is ruining this night.

Still high I sip some of a the ace of spades Derrick kept in his cooler in the back of the car. As we arrived at club.

Derricks phone started ringing. It was t bone. They we're arguing about something. But I didn't dwell on it.

"Bro get the Fuck out the streets, and then don't buy it by the bottle" he told t bone. "ALRIGHT man I love you, be safe " he said.

I asked was everything okay and he nodded. "Just spilled 5000$ worth of lean" he said laughing. I was just like wow..

"He needs to stop" I implied. "Right.. but we ain't coming here to worrie about nobody but each other and our son" he told me.

I nodded and kissed him as we arrived at the club.