I did it

DERRICK

It had been 5 months. I was 17 years old and I hit 1million dollars. I was on my way. I couldn't do it without Jermaine and Tim... I light my self a fat blunt in a backwood.

I then sat and cried to myself. Blowing smoke out. I looked at my phone to see Sandy text Me.
Sandy : Baby , I loved Ms. Patterson too. She would be proud of you. I love you.

I had no words... My mother had passed about a month ago , I was broken. At my boiling point, my music totally boosted. Regularly plays on the radio, the song me and Yo gotti did got me where I am today. I talk to him almost everyday, he is a great mentor.

I have accomplished all my short term goals. I then graduated high school with Sandy. She was now 5 months pregnant and I couldn't wait to have my son. Well I don't know if its a girl or a boy. I'm hoping for a boy.

Blowing the rest of the smoke from my nose. I look in my mirror. "Young nigga from Brooklyn " I said to myself smiling. I then felt the strong weed kick in. I looked in my pockets of my balmain Paris jeans. I had over 10 bands in my pockets.

I then realized I gained over 1 million dollars , over the past 5 months. I looked up in my bathroom to see a chandelier at the top. I run out the bathroom to see my floors were even marble out of the bathroom.

I see Sandy's clothes in my walk-In closet. "GOD, damn!" I say as i see my wardrobe with names like , ferragamo,fendi and gucci. I realize it was colossal compared to my mommas apartment. I had held my head thinking of my momma. Then I see my iphone 6 buzzing on my big coffee table.

I answer and its my uncle ben. He told me everything about him and my mom and that he wanted me to see him. He also said my father called him . They were actually bestfriends in highschool and my mom chose my dad over him.

He said " Derrick . Sometimes you have to let go and let god" he said to me striaght.
I then promised i would come to see him and we got off the phone.

I thought about how he would beat my moms... My "dad " never came back intoto he picture and he ruined my life when he came around.

I then texted Sandy

Me: Where you at bae

Sandy : Baby your up? Im on my way home.

I think to myself. With a mind full of thoughts. I look to see in my messages. JJ said "We eating now " with a picture of his new ferrari.

T bone last texted me. " We got studio , in at 3 boss".v

I then look outsude my huge window and looked down to see. My eyes got huge as tennis balls. I see all of central park through my living room. I then stare at the lights as I heard the elevator in my penthouse. I rush with excite ment and tears of joy to see Sandy here. I kiss her quick.

"Baby! We rich we rich we rich rich rich" I shouted as she laghed walking in the kitchen.

I asked "Where were you " in a dramatic voice. She mumbled .
"At a friends house" . I said in a evil stare. "Yea alright", I reply in jealousy.

"Your boss again isn't it". She sighed. "YES baby he -hee keep on trying me" she admitted. " I better not have to kill your boss " I replied in a cold voice. She laughed softly. Opening her eyes to see me not joking. "BABY don't worry she said grabbing my dick, in my sweat pants". I then gave her a look, while she walked to the kitchen, and began to cook.

She worked at "Terry's" a high priced, fashion store. Her boss was a short, uptight nigga. I never liked him. But Im thinking something Is up because only being 18. She has more overtime than I even go to the studio. I looked at her ass poking through her Sundress. "She ain't crazy , plus she pregnant " I say to myself laughing.