Heart Dropping

T BONE

T bone: "Yea I'm outside bro "
Derrick: "Bet nigga"

I hung up my iPhone 6 and waiting for D in my Corvette. He then dapped me up, as he got in my car. We drove off to the studio. "Off the fucking charts" I said while dropping the top on my car. "Man we off the charts" Derrick replied. He was always so humble when it came down to anything.

We herd gun shots as we took a drive down a bad neighborhood.
I thought and noticed me and JJ was always the assholes and he was getting us out of Newyork .

I drove around time square and stopped at Flight club. It was a famous shoe store we always dreamed of going to as kids.

As kids and teenagers me and JJ always had what we needed and wanted. But as for Derrick, he always had to sell a little work on the side or steal to get what he wanted. He was a go - getter. I thought of how poor his mom was as a single parent, and I think that made him want this even more.

As we walk in the store we come to see Sandy's best friend Veronica with some rich young Indian nigga. I told D she was eyeing him ever since we stepped in the store.

I mean we couldn't be missed, we we're flashy and Derrick was nominated for a Grammy, but he never went to the award shows. But anyway she came to us and left her little boyfriend asking "Y'all ain't going to speakkk, Derrick, T bone?" I then was going to say something. But Derrick replied fast by yelling " what did I tell you, buster ass hoe!"

I was so confused and shocked. Derrick the kind hearted nigga. But if you cross him , he'll slit your throat. In other words don't take his kindness for weakness. She then stared at us as cameras flashed and paparazzi scattered.

"Over here , over here Derrick, smile!" The croud roared."Would this be you and your side chicks first fight?" A black reporter asked Derrick. At that moment I saw Derricks eyes widen in frustration.

DERRICK

I was at my boiling point with reports. They truley say, do and ask whatever comes to there mind. I push them away as I storm out of flight club with 10 boxes of shoes.

Before I leave I put 2 grand on the counter as they took pictures of me. I was like an exhibit at the museum the way they took pictures. T bone said "Fuck them dawg let's go" after I put the boxes in his trunk that was in the front of the Corvette. People started to ask for pictures and autographs outside the store, but I told them I was in a hurry.

He sped off, and said "Man we need to get out of here " he implied. I nodded sterly making a face that read "Tired of the bullshit".

We pulled up to a local 7 eleven. I walked in with T bone and grabbed a couple Fanta sodas and sprites. As I walked through the aisle I saw a man that was yelling at his kid about how he wasn't getting any candy.

I heard the kid say "Fuck you dad " as I was shocked his dad didn't hear him. I then thought about my father and how I didn't have him at all. BUT he caught my eye because I felt the same way towards my dad...

I told him he had heart and handed him a 100$ bill. He shook my hand and noticed I was Shy Glizzy. He then took a picture with me and thanked Me.

On my way out I noticed this guy begging out side the 7-11. He had light hazel looking eyes. I looked away fast ,cause that shit felt gay. But I had to look back because I remembered them from somewhere. As I stared at the man driving a way I was silent the whole car ride to the studio.

SANDY

"Baby I'm sorry " I said to King. Kissing his nose. "Mommy will be back" I told him . I put him in his crib and turned on his favorite cartoons, he laughed all the time at the Sid the science kid show.