Chapter 14

Oblivion High Cafeteria:
Sora and Roxas get ready for the day then go meet the group in the cafeteria for breakfast. Roxas looks around still half asleep "where is everyone today?" Xion is the only one in the cafeteria. Xion looks up at the boys "well we are the first students awake." Xion glances over at Mr. Xaldin who sat in a chair sleeping behind the counter with hot prepared food infront of him. Sora sits at the table lazily pulls his hood up on his school uniform then rests his head on the table."wake me up a little later alright." Roxas looks out the window at a empty courtyard he squints at somthing moving across the ground. He doesn't take his eyes off of it "hey do you guys see that?" Xion takes a sip of her juice then she looks out the window. "What?" Roxas shakes Sora awake "Sora, Sora, look out the window."
Sora shrugs Roxas' hand off of him "eave me lone I seep." Roxas rolls his eyes. Sora summons his keyblade smakcing Roxas in the head with it. "Whe dangr." Xion reaches across the table to get Sora to stop swinging his keyblade "Sora stop." Roxas stands up "I'll deal with this." he heads out into the courtyard with his keyblade at hand. The shadow figure crawls infront of Roxas "show your self!" It rises off the ground begins to mimic the shape of Roxas. "Why do you have a keyblade?" The Shadow's bright yellow eyes stare at Roxas with no words to say. Roxas stands his ground "what do you want!" Xion and Sora emerge from the cafeteria with their keyblades at hand. The shadow runs away Xion points at it "follow that shadow!"
The three run after the creature chasing it all the way to the principal's office door. Xion and Roxas stop abruptly triping Sora "ahh." He stands up "stupid coat." Xion covers Sora's mouth "shhh Sora we must be quiet." Sora nodds his head she uncovers his mouth. Roxas resummons his keyblade at hand. "The door is locked let me unlock it." Xion and Sora stand back, he points his keyblade at the door, sending a laser made of light right into the keyhole the door lights up showing it unlocked then everything goes dark. "Move over boys." Xion pushes her way to the front, opening the door. The Roxas shadow sat croutched on the desk, it looks at the three then jumps through the wall behind a banner. "Sora looks around then he points at a picture."hey look it's Mintaki." Xion studies another picture it was Mintaki as a child on the shoulders of his dad while holding a black bird in his tiny hands. "Sora, look Mintaki is Principal Xemnas' son." Roxas moves the banner on the wall revealing a secret door. "Sora you want to unlock this door?" Roxas points at the door while holding the school banner. Sora yawns "why not."
Sora summons his keyblade to unlock the door " step aside please." He pushes Xion and Roxas aside and points the keyblade at the door. A beam of light rattles the door letting the three in.
Oblivion Secret Room:
The triplets stumble upon a large white room completely empty, the shadow Roxas appeared twirling a heart in it's hand then crushes it turning into little magic sparkles. Everyone draws out their keyblades "what does this creature want?" Xion screams. Roxas steps foreward I'll take care of this. Roxas swings the oathkeeper hard with strong moves at the shadow Roxas but the shadow only mirrors him. The shadow Roxas swings at real Roxas knocking him off his feet. Roxas saw his life flash before his eyes, shadow Roxas too quick came down for the death blow a keyblade blocked his way. "You will not hurt my brother!" Roxas looks up, it's Sora. Sora advances at the Shadow Roxas knocking it back, distracting it. Xion sneaks up behind the shadow, Sora kicks it twards Xion, she jumps in the air and slices shadow Roxas into two. "Ahhh!" The shadow fades away leaving the three alone in the room. Xion looks over at Roxas who lain on the floor. "Sora I think that hurt Roxas." Sora and Xion run over to his side, Sora began to shake Roxas while Xion sat idly by. "Roxas! Roxas! Wake up! Wake up! C'mon
Roxas shudders awake sitting up like lightning, "ahhh oh." Xion hslps Roxas up "when you both destroyed that shadow, it somehow affected me too." a purple and black portal appears on a wall Sora rubs his head "wha?"
A dog jumps out barking "ruff ruff!" Xion smiles. "it's pluto!" She stand up, Pluto football tackles her to the floor licking her face. " hahaha Pl, Pluto stop." Roxas whistles "here boy!" Pluto wags his tail and jumps twards Roxas "hi Pluto!" Pluto then licks Sora's face. "Pluto what are you doing here boy?" Pluto looks at Xion "Ruff! Ruff!" Then runs twards the dark purple and black portal. "Boys he wants us to follow him."
The three get up and follow Pluto through the portal.