4

It?s the loneliest feeling in the world ? to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say ?what?s the matter with her?? I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren?t sure whether you?re walking toward something, or if you?re just walking away.

You start life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You face decisions, make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later there comes a time where you look back over where you have been and wonder who you really are.

I don?t know if I?m getting better or just used to the pain.

I know it seems like I?m this strong person who can get though anything, but inside I?m fragile. I?ve had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I?m afraid of is shattering.

Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.

I love sleep. My life has this tendency to fall apart when I?m awake.

I just wish I could roll back the clocks to when things were the same? then we were all just a bunch of crazy teenagers looking for a wild time. But now, thing aren?t the same. Each of us have gone our different ways. We change, people change, things just change, and we aren?t those crazy teenagers looking for a wild time anymore. We?re teenagers looking for a person to love and a person to hug when we?re in need.

Sometimes I think that if I wasn?t so good at pretending to be, I?d be better at actually being happy.

Her sadness did not have that. It dripped slowly into her life without her noticing it, at least, not noticing it until it consumed her fully and smothered her with darkness.

I quit, I give up, nothing?s good enough for anybody else, it see? when Im all alone it?s best way to be. When I?m by myself nobody else can say good-bye. Everything is temporary anyway.

Everybody?s searching for a hero. People need someone to look up to. I never found anyone who fulfilled my need? a lonely place to be, and so I learned to depend on me.

Pain is your friend, it tells you when you?re seriously injured, it keeps you awake and angry but the best thing about it is it lets you know that you?re alive.

I have a tendency to hurt myself physically, when I?m hurting inside.

When your sure you?ve had enough of this life? don?t let yourself go? because everybody cries? everybody hurts sometimes? sometimes everything is wrong.

Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

Every night before I go to sleep I lie on my bed and stare up at my blank walls. I try to imagine the future, but right now it?s as blank as those walls. All I can see is a past that I barely recognize any more.