13

There Is No Market 4 Ur Sorrows, So never advertise ur feelings?

When you used to hug me. I never wanted you to let go.

When you look at me. I always wanted to kiss you.

When you hold me close when i am hurt. All i can ever do is want you. <3

? I miss you so much & I want you!

so LONELY without you :[

I am laying here crying.

I don?t need advice.

I don?t need pity.

I don?t need lectures.

I don?t need chocolate.

I don?t need jokes.

All I want need, is him. <33

How can you ?believe? if in the middle of the word ?believe? was the word ?lie?????

I am not a toy- So sorry you can?t play with my heart.

What if the one who gave that promise is the one who broke it?

How many times do i have to cry..before you would acctually listen?

We used to be like spongebob and patrick, NOW we?re like batman and the joker.

Even though you&me are no longer a we, I still get butterflies when you look into my eyes!

and i miss the goodtyms..

& i wishh iht could b the same way

buhh those days are gone

nd there?s no reason to stay.

There are somethings you can?t bring yourself to leave; until they leave you.

If you love someone, tell them, because hearts are often broken by words that are left unspoken.

There?s a little truth behind every just kidding. A little curiosity behind every just wondering. A little knowledge behind every A don?t know.& A little emotion behind every I don?t care.

He looked at me and said ?do you ever fell like you?re working for something that you?re never going to get? you

shoot -&- miss kinda deal. like no matter what, you can?t have it but that makes you fight for it just a little bit more.? I looked at him, stared at him for a second and replied ?everyday..

"_" Sad Emotional Quotes :(

Don?t you hate it when people make a joke about you, about something that you are actually incredibly insecure about and they don?t realize it, but every laugh feels like a stab in your chest, because it hurts so much and brings up memories you?d rather forget. But you can?t say anything, because then people would know your weaknesses. They?d know how insecure you really are. So instead you just laugh it off, and hide the pain you feel inside.