BEFORE READING

BEFORE READING
!!

DISCLAIMER

I've been meaning to make some little tweaks here and there but haven't found the time to. As of now this book is unedited - original like the first time I wrote it. But after I complete Therapy, I might come back and make some edits here. Right now, this book only reflects the mind of a thirteen year old who didn't know any better. So please, keep that in mind.

TO THE NEW READERS,

I wrote this when I was thirteen years old. Thirteen. I finished it when I was thirteen too so you really CANNOT expect much from a super emo thirteen year old who doesn't know what to do with her life at all. This is a warning, okay? So if you're going to leave hate comments telling me how the story line and some of the parts are really super cliché, I suggest you to leave. Now.

There are a shit-ton of grammatical errors, spelling errors, weird conversations, thoughts and all. Again, for a reminder, I wrote this when I was thirteen and in my super down time so it kind of makes sense? Or no?

My writing has gradually improved since I finished writing this book so thank you all for understanding. There are stupid moments of course and I want you to ignore them. I was also obsessed with TFiOS when I wrote this (now I can't even pick up the book or find any interest on rereading it again) so there'd be a lot of references.

Looking back, am I proud of them? No, wish I could delete all the references but everyone knows I'm tired.

But if you're still interested in reading this, it's okay, read on. Just DO NOT leave hate comments, DO NOT tell me how this book sucks, DO NOT tell me how you think this book is cliché; I am well aware of that.

TO THE RETURNING READERS,

Welcome back, guys! Thank you so much for the endless amount of support that y'all gave to me :) it's been wonderful. I promised a few people that I'm going to put this up again and I am.

So here we go again.