02

+ 02 +

It had been a week since summer holiday started and I had no clues on what I was doing with my life. Since I rarely go out; I don't like the sun. I would rather snuggle up in my blanket and watch movie marathons on television or if I was feeling like it, I would play my Xbox. But it had been dull since my friend, Zara, never played anymore.

Xbox Live used to be a great social media for me, but since Zara was away on vacation I had no one to play against.

I was laying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling because I had no idea on what I was supposed to be doing. I looked at the wall clock and then back at the ceiling. I looked at the opened book on my bed and I had no intention in finishing it since I was tired.

I chewed on my inner cheek and looked out of the window, it was a hot day and I didn't know on what I was supposed to do. I blinked a few times and could feel sweats forming on my forehead and running all the way to my neck.

Bored, that was what I felt by laying on my bed doing nothing at all. Since Mom was away to do some grocery shopping and Lexi was probably with Michelle, since they had grown close to each other. For all I knew, I had no one.

For a week now, I noticed that Michael's room was next to mine. At certain nights he would open his curtains for the rest of the night but sometimes he would close them. Michael never went out of his room except for a few minutes or two, to eat and or take a shower but then that was it. He wasn't an active boy, like me. Our eyes would meet at certain times and I would be lying if it wasn't pretty embarrassing. I bet both of us felt awkward.

I slid down from my bed and crawled my way to my controller that laid on the transparent coffee-table and I sighed. I wanted to play again with Zara but of course not, she was out of the country. I turned on the Xbox and the television and then went to Xbox Live. I could make friends at certain times.

There wasn't any usernames that caught my eyes since they were probably gamer boys that were fat and needed sexual attention. I never played with them since they would play quite unfairly. I bit my lip and looked at the list of names, none of them caught my attention. I wished DarkFairy27 as known as Zara was online, I could play with her.

I skimmed the list of names with my eyes skillfully. No one there caught my pair of eyes so I decided to turn off the console. I sighed, so little things to do yet so many spare times. I stood up and walked to my bed, sprawled on it and wrapped myself with the blanket.

My bedroom door opened and I took a peek, who in the world would do that? The door opened just slightly but enough to have a ray of sunshine through. I bit my lip and turned, a shadow stood in front of the sun ray and I blinked a few times. I had forgotten where I put my glasses and rubbed a few places and finally found it on my end table.

My eye sight was bad and it could get worse if I forced it to. I put it on and looked at the person in front of my door. It was obviously my little sister with a teddy bear hugged in her arms. I groaned and walked to her, wanting to ask what she wanted.

"What do you want?" I semi-spat at the young girl and she smiled, a little just so I could see her crooked white teeth. I crouched in front of her so I was on eye level with her.

"Nothing," she said and I almost slammed the door on her face if she wasn't my little sister. I stood up and walked away from her, wanting to slap her across the face but I guess not.

"Where are you going?" Lexi asked when I was halfway downstairs and I stuck my tongue out at her. To say that I hate her was false because Lexi and I had a hate - love relationship.

When I opened my fridge, the doorbell rang and I was supposed to eat pizza if it didn't. I put the box of cold pizzas in again and walked to the front door, sliding once in a while since I had my socks on. I opened the door once I had arrived behind it and there was Michael at the other end. His arms wrapped around a big and fluffy cat and I was trying so hard to contain myself because: