Who is Allah swt? #1

Exalted is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.
[Surat Az Zukhruf 43:82]

And Allah created the heavens and earth in truth and so that every soul may be recompensed for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged. [Surat Al-Jathiyah 45:22]

Have you not seen that Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth? If He wills, He can do away with you and produce a new creation.
[Surat Ibrahim 14:19]

There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death. [He is] your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers.
[Surat Ad-Dukhan 44:8]

It is He who shows you His signs and sends down to you from the sky, provision. But none will remember except he who turns back [in repentance].
[Surat Ghafir 40:13]

Say, "Would you acquaint Allah with your religion while Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth, and Allah is Knowing of all things?"
[Surat Al-Hujurat 49:16]

[He is] the Exalted above [all] degrees, Owner of the Throne; He places the inspiration of His command upon whom He wills of His servants to warn of the Day of Meeting.
[Surat Ghafir 40:15]

And Allah judges with truth, while those they invoke besides Him judge not with anything. Indeed, Allah - He is the Hearing, the Seeing.
[Surat Ghafir 40:20]

So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.
[Surat Al-Baqarah 2:152]

اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنِّيْ اَسْأَلُكَ حُبَّكَ وَحُبَّ مَنْ يُّحِبُّكَ وَالْعَمَلَ الَّذِيْ يُبَلِّغُنِيْ حُبَّكَ
(ترمذي)

O Allah! I ask of You Your love, the love of whoever loves You and the love of those deeds which would draw me to attaining Your love.
(Tirmidhi)

ALLAHUMA AMEEN