Give Charity!

"If you disclose your charitable expenditures, they are good; but if you conceal them and give them to the poor, it is better for you, and He will remove from you some of your misdeeds [thereby]. And Allah, with what you do, is [fully] Acquainted."

[Surat Al-Baqarah 2:271]

"The patient, the true, the obedient, those who spend [in the way of Allah], and those who seek forgiveness before dawn."

[Surat Al-e-Imran 3:17]

"And decree for us in this world [that which is] good and [also] in the Hereafter; indeed, we have turned back to You. [ Allah ] said, My punishment - I afflict with it whom I will, but My mercy encompasses all things So I will decree it [especially] for those who fear Me and give zakah and those who believe in Our verses."

[Surat Al-Araf 7:156]

And they who give what they give while their hearts are fearful because they will be returning to their Lord It is those who hasten to good deeds, and they outstrip [others] therein.

[Surat Al-Muminun 23:60-61]

"Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward."

[Surat Al-Hadid 57:18]

"And We made them leaders guiding by Our command. And We inspired to them the doing of good deeds, establishment of prayer, and giving of zakah; and they were worshippers of Us."

[Surat Anbya 21:73]

"And establish prayer and give zakah, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing."

[Surat Al-Baqarah 2:110]

"And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience]."

[Surat Al-Baqarah 2:43]