Have patience O Servant of Allah! | EMOTIONAL REMINDER

Akhi, ukhti, as a human being we have all obviously faced a hardship whether small or big but their are people who take it positively and there are people who take it negatively. One of my favourite verses of the Qur'an,

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىْءٍ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٰتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good to tidings to the patient."

Surah Al Baqarah, verse 155.

Why I specifically love this ayah because if I ever fall into hardship, become sad, lose someone or something just goes wrong then I know that if I stay patient then glad tidings are given to me. Glad tidings are given to the patient ones. And then in the next ayah it continues on,

ٱلَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَٰبَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ

"Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."

Surah Al Baqarah, verse 156.

When disaster strikes: say Ina lilah waina ilayhi rajioon. Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to him we will return.

So the ones who are patient are those who remember Allah subhanahu wata'ala during hard times. When you are going through depression, the first thing you would do is talk to someone, or you just completely isolate yourself from everyone. You're basically indoctrinating yourself that 'What do they know?' 'They were never here for me from the start', 'they think they know everything', 'they know nothing', 'no one knows how I feel' and many more. Yes! Maybe they don't understand. They don't get you! But when they don't get you, there is always Allah subhanahu wata'ala who will get you.

Even though it seems stupid to talk to something that is not visible, but trust me with this one, it works better then associating with humans. Well to be honest, I really don't talk to people about my problems, I don't want them knowing or giving me any pity so theres was one way. Talking to Allah subhanahu wata'ala. I am telling you its better.

If you're that type of person to talk to someone over the phone and complain then do it but talk to Allah subhanahu wata'ala too.

How much times have we left Allah subhanahu wata'ala? Allah subhanahu wata'ala never left us once!

♦︎"Oh you who are patient! Bear a little more, just a little more remains."
Ibn Al Qayyim. ♦︎

We should NEVER dwell on the past rather focus on the present and focus on who we are today! Not who we were! Not who we will be, but who we are TODAY! Because we never know when our end will be, we were allowed today to change, and we have no idea if we will get another one.
[I sound like a philosopher and a psychologist. steal my quote if ya like :p]

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh,
May Allah subhanahu wata'ala grant us all patience and bestow on us his mercy and forgiveness. Allahuma ameen.