Meeting the neighbors

-FELICITYS POV-

"Felicity darling! Wake up and get dressed, the neighbors will be here any minute!" I heard my mum shouting from downstairs.

"But mum I dont care! They're just neighbors" I roll over and close my eyes, just to feel myself being shook.

"Fel Fel you need to wake up, mummy said so" My little sister said into my ear.

"Ugh fine, just give me a minute" I threw my duvet off of me and I pulled myself out of bed, "Okay Ana I'm getting up" she smiled at me and walked out of my room. She forgot to close the door, wow Anastasia, wow.

I get up and close my door, then I walk to my chest of drawers and open the top drawer to pick my underwear. Nothing fancy. Then I grab my socks and put them all on the bed.

"I have nothing to wear" I mumbled to myself as I walked into my closet, then I saw my black jeans and my Green Day t-shirt. "Guess they'll do" I mumled to myself again as I walked out.

Once I got dressed I put on a bit of make-up and tied my hair into a ponytail, leaving my bangs to fall at the side of my face. I put my black combat boots on and ran downstairs.

When I got down I saw a boy, who looked around my age, and a man and a woman, who I'm guessing are his parents.

"Felicity this is Mr and Mrs Clifford an their son," my dad said, "they're the new neighbors!" he had a huge smile on his face, why's he so happy?

"Hi" I smiled lightly at them.

"Well Mrs Clifford, I think the least we could do is let Felicity help you unpack, if you'd like?"

The woman nodded in agreement, "Yes that would be lovely, thankyou" she smiled at me and I half smiled back. I don't like meeting new people, it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

"Well we should get started then" Mr Clifford smiled at me, "Let's go!"

I hugged Anastasia, "I'll be back soon, yeah?" she nodded and smiled.

As I walked out of my house I noticed how quiet their son had been. Maybe he's like me, feels wierd around strangers? I don't know, maybe I'll ask him.

"Uh hey" I walked over to the young boy stood on the doorstep.

"Hey" he smiled lightly at me.

"Uh, you was kinda quiet back there, are you okay?"

"Yeah just tired" I nodded in agreement, "Yeah me too"

"So your name's Felictity huh?"

"Yup, and you?"

"Michael, but some people call me Mikey, I don't really mind"

"Yeah some people call me Fel, same goes"

"Cool, well I'm going to start unpacking my stuff, you wanna help?"

"Sure whatever" I followed him inside to see some boxes on the counter with 'MICHAELS STUFF' wrote on the top of them. He grabbed one and passed it to me as he grabbed another. We carried the boxes upstairs and put them at the side of us.

"So which one's your room?" I looked at the four bedrooms infront of us.

"One of them, my parents told me to choose" he pointed to the two end rooms.

"Which one you gonna have?" I walked inside the slightly larger room. Michael followed.

"Eh I'm gonna look at the other room" he walked out of the room and soon after he came back, "I'm gonna have the other one, I prefer smaller rooms" I nodded and walked out. We grabbed the boxes again and took them into his room.

OKAY CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE. ITS GONNA GET MORE INTERESTING I PROMISE!