Kisses and tickles.

-FELICITY'S POV-

When I woke up I realised I still had my dress and shoes on from last night. I off of my bed and walked over to my set of drawers where I had all of my comfy clothes. I picked out a pair of cotton shorts and an oversized Nirvana t-shirt. I changed into them and pulled my knotted curls into a messy bun.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had three missed calls and five new texts. I opened them and saw that they were all from Michael. I read the texts:

Michael-Hey Fel 

Michael-Are you okay?

Michael-I'm worried about you

Michael-Why won't you answer your phone?

Michael-Fel please talk to me

I didn't answer back, instead I called him.

"Fel! Are you okay?" he answered the phone straight away.

"Uh yeah I'm fine"

"Why didn't you answer any of my texts or answer my calls?"

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. I was kinda tired"

"Oh, you scared me"

"Why?" I laughed

"You were upset, I thought you might have done something stupid"

"Well, I didn't" 

"Want me to come round?"

"I look a mess though"

"It's fine, I'm sure you look great"

"Thanks" I laughed and blushed, luckily he can't see me.

"I'll be round soon"

"Okay bye"

"bye" he hung up.

He said he'd be here soon so I just sat on the couch and went on my phone. 

I heard a knock at the door so I went to open it. 

"Hey" Michael didn't say anything, he just pulled me into a tight hug.

"What was that for?" I laughed as we pulled away.

"I wanted to" he laughed, "and because I missed you"

"Michael we were literally apart just overnight, you can't have missed me that much" 

"Well, I did" he walked inside and I closed the door behind him.

I walked back into the front room and sat on the couch. He sat down beside me, but we didn't say anything. I rested my head on his shoulder and he stroked my hair.

"Luke goes to our school, right?" he asked.

"Yeah he's my maths partner" I cringed knowing I'd have to work with the same guy who forced me to kiss him. I didn't even like him like that, I never have and I definatly never will.

"He better not dare try anything in school, I swear I'll murder him" I could tell he was being serious.

"He won't" 

Then my phone interupted me by telling me I had a new text. It was from Calum. 

Calum-Fel, Luke said he's sorry about lastnight, he had too much to drink

I read the text to Michael. 

"He still didn't have the right to do that"

"Yeah I know, but he probably didn't know what he was doing" I shrugged. I tend to forgive people easily even if they don't deserve it.

Fel-Yeah I know, it's fine. People make mistakes when they're drunk, it's just one of them things.

Calum-He won't do it again

Fel-Good

I put my phone on the table and sat back.

"I'll put some music on" Michael got his phone out of his pocket and turned his playlist on. The song that came on first was American Idiot by Green Day.

"Don't wanna be an American Idiot" I sang, more like shouted, I think I suck at singing, but people tell me I'm good.

"Don't want a nation under the new mania" Michael sang the next lyircs.

"And can you hear the sound of hysteria?" I sang.

"The subliminal mind fuck America!" Michael sang after me.

We started playing the air guitar. Michael looked so stupid so I stopped and laughed at him, but then he stopped and laughed with me.

The laughter died down and we both sat on the couch listening to Green Day.

Our hands were touching and I noticed Michael blush. I put my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. He smiled at me and blushed even more.

"Why you blushing, Clifford?" I laughed.

"I'm not blushing" he hid his face with his other hand.

"Looks like it"

"Shut up" he laughed.

"Make me" I put my tongue out.

He kissed me, I was suprised, but I kissed back.

After what seemed like years of kissing we pulled away. 

"Mission complete" he grinned, "I made you shut up"

"Well played Michael" I laughed.

"Thanks" he laughed.

"Wanna play xbox games?" I asked.

"Okay, but not FIFA" he's probably mad because I always win hahaha. It's not my fault I'm good at it and he sucks.

"Fine! You suck at it anyway"

"I do not" he argued and pouted.

"Yeah you do" I ran upstairs and Michael chased me.

"No I don't!" he pretended to be angry, but I could tell he was only joking.

"What you gonna do about it?" I teased.

He walked over to me and tickled me. Oh fuck no. I hate being tickled. I'm so ticklish, it's unbearable.

"No stop" I laughed, "Michael stop" I screamed, still laughing.

"Not until you say I'm good at FIFA" he laughed.

"Never!" I shouted, "your shit at it" 

"Your gonna regret saying that" he tickled me even more, that little shit.

"Fuck you Michael" tears were rolling down my cheeks because of how much I was laughing. Being ticklish sucks.

"Just say it"

"Fine, your good at FIFA" he stopped tickling me. I was so out of breath and I was panting.

"If anyone walked in now and saw you they'd think you'd been a little busy" he laughed.

That earned him a little slap on the arm, "Michael Clifford!" 

Oh my God he is so dirty minded!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE MY LAPTOP CRASHED AGAIN (IT'S A SHIT LAPTOP UGH)

MELICITY STRIKES AGAIN!

ANYWAYS LIKE ALWAYS: VOTE/COMMENT/PM ME IDEAS AND HOW I CAN IMPROVE

BYE FOR NOW, LY ALL <3