Guitar lessons and confessions

-FELICITYS POV-

I woke up and remembered that Michael had offered my guitar lessons today. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I didn't get in the shower, but I had a quick wash and brushed my teeth. Then I went back into my room and went to my closet. I picked out my new pair of black jeans and my Arctic Monkeys crop top. Once I got ready I went downstairs.

My empty jar of Nutella was still on the side from lastnight, along with the spoon. I hadn't tidied them away, but I'll do it later. I checked the time and it was 11:30am.

I got my phone out and texted Michael. If he's anything like me then he probably won't even be out of bed yet.

Fel-Hey Mikey, I'll be there about 12 if thats okay?

Michael-Yeah that's fine. Looking forward to it :)

Fel-Yeah me too :)

Michael-See you soon :) And I have something I want to talk to you about..

Fel-Alright see you soon!

I checked the time again, 11:43, then I put my phone in my back pocket. I'm kinda hungry so I made a sandwich. Once I'd finished I decided to go round to Mikey's. I was kinda early but nevermind.

I walked out of the door and locked it, then went to the house next door and knocked. I was expecting Michael to answer, but it was Karen instead.

"Hello dear, are you here to see Michael?" she asked in a sweet tone.

"Yeah, he's teaching me how to play guitar" she smiled and let me inside.

"He's in his room, I'm guessing you remember which one it is" she motioned for me to go upstairs.

"Yeah I got it, thanks Karen" I smiled and walked upstairs.

I walked to the smallest room and noticed the door was already open; Michael was sat on his bed strumming at his guitar.

"Hey" I walked down and sat beside him.

"Hey, so uh, what do you wanna learn?"

"Well maybe you could teach me notes or chords or whatever" I laughed, to be honest I had no idea how to play guitar. It had been years since I played bass and I wasn't very good at it back then.

"I'm not a great teacher, but I'll try" he passed me his guitar and began telling me the different notes.

(A/N: Sorry I'm gonna skip this part cause I don't know how to play haha)

"Like that?" I asked as I played the last note.

"Yep that's good" he smiled, "Well, I think that's enough learning for today" he took the guitar from me and rested it against the wall, then he came back an sat next to me.

"So, you said you had something to tell me?" I asked about the text he sent me earlier.

"Uh yeah" he looked down at his feet as he shuffled them around the carpet.

"Are you going to tell me or just watch your socks" I laughed softly.

"Well, I don't want it to ruin our friendship" he was talking kinda quiet, which worried me because he's usually really loud. He seemed slightly embarassed too, but I wasn't sure why.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything"

"Can I tell you if I'm kinda crushing on you?" he looked up at me to see my reaction. 

Damn I was not expecting that. I know we've grown really close and we are like bestfriends now, but in reality I only met him about a week ago.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that" I had no words at all; I was completely speechless. Never has someone had a crush on me before and I don't know how I feel about it. I obviously feel flattered that I'm attractive enough, but it was weird. 

"I know you don't feel the same, it's fine" he looked away again. He's so happy all the time, but now he isn't and this doesn't seem like the Michael I know.

"Actually.." I had to admit this sooner or later, "I do feel the same way" 

He looked up and he looked suprised.

"Wait, you do?" his smile was growing back to normal, that's more like the Michael I know.

"Well, yeah, I mean your awesome, your good looking, I don't know, but you just seem to understand me and I like that"

He smiled and I could tell he was too nervous to kiss me, so I kissed him.

OMG GUYS MELICITY IS REAL! (SOME OF YOU GUYS TOLD ME YOU SHIP MELICITY SO THATS THE SHIP NAME YAAAY!)

IM SORRY I COULDN'T DO THE GUITAR LESSONS BIT BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND GUITARS HAHA (BUT I WANNA LEARN SO SO BAD)

I WAS GONNA MAKE FELICITY NOT LIKE MICHAEL LIKE THAT AND THEN FALL FOR HIM BUT I CHANGED MY MIND AND DID THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE MELICITY HAPPEN.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ONLY PUBLISHED 11 CHAPTERS SO FAR (NOT INCLUDING THIS ONE) AND ALREADY I HAVE OVER 300 READS AND LIKE OVER 70 VOTES/COMMENTS. THATS AMAZING (ITS NOT ALOT BUT IT MEANS ALOT TO ME) 

LIKE ALWAYS, VOTE/COMMENT/OR FEEL FREE TO PM ME IDEAS OR HOW I CAN IMPROVE :) BYE FOR NOW <3