Babysitting

RIGHT, THE PICTURE IS WHAT ANASTASIA LOOKS LIKE :)

I check the time as I wake up. 11am. Oops I guess I overslept. I have to pick Ana up from Olivia's at 3pm so I have around four hours. There's a knock on the door and I quickly realised Michael is supposed to be coming around today to help me babysit.

I drag my self out of bed, dressed in an oversized t-shirt and some small comfy shorts. I quickly tie my bed hair up into a quick messy bun and answer the door. Michael.

"Sorry did I wake you?" he asks as he walks inside.

"Uh no, but I overslept, I have to pick Ana up at 3" I remind him.

"Yeah I know, have you only just got up?" he looked me up and down as he sat on the couch.

"Yeah" I looked down at myself, "It's not that hard to tell" I laughed.

"Yeah, you look good to say you've just got up" he smiled at me.

"Are you serious? I look a complete mess!" I laugh again.

"Just accept the compliment, will you?"

"Fine, thank you for the complimet Michael" I said sarcastically.

He pulled a cheesy smile "your welcome" I laughed at his wierdness.

"Anyways, you can stay down here, I'm gonna take a shower and get dressed"

"Okay whatever" he said as he put the TV on.

"cough, cough, I only met you yesterday and now your making yourself at home in my house?"

"Also, we became bestfriends yesterday, so I'm allowed to do it" he grinned.

"Fine whatever" I laughed an went upstairs.

After a long shower I walked into my reasonably big bedroom. I walked into my closet and got a clean pair of black jeans and my Paramore band t-shirt. I got dressed and blow-dryed my hair, straightening it and leaving it down. I applied a small amount of make-up (including winged eye-liner which I'm very proud of as it is on point), then I put on my black combat boots.

I walked downstairs to see Michael still watching TV. 

"I'm back" I said, making him turn his head towards me.

"About time! Its 1'o'clock, you took two whole hours up there!"

"I'm a girl, thats what we do" I grinned at him, "anyways I'm gonna go find my beanie"

"Whatever" he turned back to the TV and continued to watch it.

I walked upstairs into my room and looked for my beanie. Then I saw it on my bed so I picked it up and put it on. I looked kinda attractive today.

I went back downstairs and saw Michael still watching TV. What is wrong with him? I swear he's been watching it since I went to get ready! 

He must have heard me come downstairs because he turned his head again, "you look good" he smiled at me.

I looked down at my outfit, and then back to Michael. I smiled, "thanks!"

I sat beside Michael and watched some TV with him. After a while I checked the time, 2:38pm. Right, I literally have twenty-two minutes to walk to olivia's house (which was in the next neighborhood) P.s: I hate walking!

"Michael I have to go pick Ana up from her friends house now" I stood up "You coming?"

He nodded his head and stood up, "I wouldn't let you go alone"

I smiled, "thanks" I said and he smiled back.

-SKIP TO WHEN WE GET TO OLIVIA'S HOUSE-

I knocked on the door, and I'm five minutes early. Olivia's mum opened the door.

"Hey Louise, I'm here to pick Ana up" I smiled.

"Alright, she's just in here" she smiled and let me inside.

"I'll wait here" Michael said and I nodded as I walked inside.

"Hey Ana!" I said.

"I don't wanna go home yet" she started to tear up.

"Babe you have to" I hugged her.

"No!" she screamed.

"Anastasia, you have to, mum told me to pick you up at 3pm and thats exactly what I'm doing, I'm just following mum's orders"

"But I don't wanna go, I wanna stay with Olivia" Ana said to me.

"Ana" I kneeled down to her height, "Honey, if you ask Olivia's mum nicely then she might let Olivia come over to ours for tea, okay?"

Her eyes widened, "thank you Fel Fel I love you" she hugged me.

"Well ask her then" I smiled at her. Louise looked at me and nodded, signalling that Olivia could come over for tea. Great, now I have two children to babysit! But I'm just doing it to keep Ana happy...

"Well come on then ladies" I grabbed both of their hands, "I'll bring her back around 6:30-7:00" she agreed and I walked out with the girls. 

"Two?" Michael asked once he saw us.

I nodded, "Ana refused to leave so I suggested she came to ours for tea" I looked the little girls laughing together.

"Oh, this is gonna be a fun day" We laughed together and began to walk home, with the girls walking aside us.

OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA LONGER THAN THE OTHER THREE, SORRY HAHA <3 

I'LL UPDATE SOON, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)