It's a chocolate milk party!

-TIME SKIP-

Oh fuck! School (aka: Hell) starts tomorrow! I'm really not looking forward to it. I get my new timetable tomorrow morning, I hope I don't have Maths on the first day, I might have forgiven Luke, but I still hate him.

I've been telling Michael which teachers are alright and which teachers he should avoid getting into trouble with. The only alright teachers are Mr King who is my Maths teacher from last year, Mrs Gretel eventhough she isn't really a teacher (she's the school nurse) and Mrs Knightly who is one of the Art teachers. Apart from them, all the teachers are horrible.

I decided it would be smart to sort my school bag out now so it's finished and I don't have to worry about it in the morning. I picked up my new black backpack (I don't know why I buy new ones every year because they all look the same.) I opened it and dropped my new pencil case (which had music notes all over it!) inside the bag. I put my few notebooks and my school folder and school planner in. School bag complete!

I didn't have much to prepare for school, but I like to make sure it's all done so I don't have to rush on the first morning back.

I realised that the only money I had was on a credit card and I couldn't use a credit card to pay for my school dinner. That means I have to go and get some money off of it to take to school. Great!

I put my converse on and headed to the nearest cash machine. It was just next to the shop so it wasn't too far to walk. 

When I got there I got £30 out of my bank. I had a sudden craving for chocolate milk (It's a chocolate milk party!) so I decided to buy some from the shop. 

When I reached the isle the milk was on I saw a boy, around my age. I'd seen him before because he lives on my street, but I'd never talked to him, I'd never had the chance to because he goes to a different school to me. Then I saw he was buying chocolate milk. I picked up a few cartons.

"Hi, do I know you?" he said to me with the brightest smile I'd ever seen.

"No, you live on my street right?"

"Yeah I think I've seen you before, number 23 is it?" 

"Yep" I nodded.

"I'm Ashton" he held out his hand and I shook it.

"I'm Felicity, but you can call me Fel" I smiled.

He laughed. Holy fuck! His laugh is sent from the Gods!

"Oh my God! Your laugh is awesome!"

"Thanks" he giggled. Oh my Jesus, his giggle is girlier than mine! It's so adorable. I swear I'm fangirling over his laugh. What the actual fuck Felicity? I don't know but wow his laugh!

"Well, I gotta go, see you around" he said and I nodded. He walked away to pay for his chocolate milk and left the store. Then I did the same.

When I got out of the shop I saw Ashton walking down the street. I caught up to him and I probably looked creepy walking behind him but oh well. He turned around and saw me, but he didn't looked creeped out to see me so it's fine. 

"Hey Fel" he smiled that same bright smile.

"Hey Ash" I smiled back.

"School starts tomorrow" he looked excited for it. What is wrong with him?

"Yeah, why you so happy about it?" 

"There's no point in been grumpy about it, so why not be happy?"

I shrugged, "school sucks"

"I know" he nodded. 

"Well, this is my house" I laughed, "bye Ashton, see you around" I opened my gate and started to walk down my path.

"Felicity?" he shouted and I walked back over to him.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can I- Uh- maybe get your phone number?" he blushed a little and did a cute awkward laugh.

"Sure" I laughed, he passed me his phone and I typed my number into his contacts and saved it as 'Felcity :)', then I passed it him back.

"Thanks" he put his phone away.

"No problem"

"Bye Fel!" he smiled and walked away.

I smiled and walked into my house. Then I suddenly felt guilty because me and Michael have something and I've just gave my number to another guy. But I was only making a friend, right? What if Michael finds out? It's just a friend though, he can't get mad at me because I have another male friend. He did seem like the jealous type though, I could tell he was jealous when I talked to Luke and Calum.

Oh well, leave him, Ash is only a friend, and it's not even like I'm his girlfriend! He probably won't find out anyway.

Then I got a call. Speak of the devil, it was Michael. I answered it.

"Hey Mikey"

"Hey Fel"

"You okay?"

"Yeah apart from the fact we have school tomorrow"

"Yeah I know, that sucks"

"Yep"

"Why did you call?"

"Aren't I allowed to call my bestfriend?"

"Of course you are" I laughed.

"I'm bored Fel" he whined. He acts like a five year old!

"Come round to mine then?"

"Okay!"

"See you soon Mikey" I laughed and hung up. 

........AND WE MET ASHTON! YAAAY!!!! <3

FASHTON OR MELICITY? HAHA

MICHAEL'S GONNA GET HELLA JEALOUS OMG.

ANYWAYS LIKE ALWAYS: VOTE/COMMENT/PM ME IDEAS MAYBEEE?

ALSO IM WRITING A PHIL LESTER FANFIC BUT ITS NOT PUBLISHED YET SO YOUR ANYONE FROM THE PHANDOM IS GONNA HAVE TO WAIT :D

BYE FOR NOW ILY ALLL! <3