Sister duties

"Anastasia, its almost 8pm, why don't you get a bath before bedtime?" I walked into my little sister's room.

"I don't want a bath"

"When was the last time you had one?" 

"Wednesday" she said. It's Friday now..

"Ana I think you should have a bath, it's been two days"

"But Fel Fel" she argued.

I shook my head, "no buts mrs, I'll go and turn the taps on for you"

"Fine" I walked out and into the bathroom, once I turned on the taps I went downstairs.

I saw Michael eating a slice of pizza that we didn't finish earlier on.

"Hey Mikey" I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, then I had a drink.

"Hey, I'm gonna get going, it's getting kinda late and Ana will be going to bed soon, right?"

I nodded, "Sure, see you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, pass me your phone"

"Why?" I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and put in the password.

"Just give it here" I passed him my phone and he started typing something.

"There" he passed it back to me, "I put my number in your contacts, text me later okay?" 

I nodded again, "Okay, bye Mikey" I opened the door and he walked out.

"Bye Fel" he waved at me and I closed the door.

"Ana?" I shouted upstairs. No reply. "Ana?" I shouted again.

"What?" she shouted in her child-like voice.

"I'm coming to turn off your bath now" No reply. She's so ignorant.

I walked upstairs and into the bathroom. I turned off the taps just in time, any longer and it would have flooded the house. Then I'd have a lot of explaining to do when my parents got home. I walked into Ana's room to see her laying on the floor reading a book. 

"What are you reading princess?" I kneeled at the side of her.

"It's called Rapunzel" she pointed to the front of the book where it said 'RAPUNZEL' in huge pink letters with an image of a girl with long blonde hair.

"Aw I love that book" I lied, but it made her happy so whatever.

"Will you read it to me tonight? I don't know some of the big words yet"

I nodded, "Yep" It was usually my dad's job to read her a bedtime story, but since he's not here I guess the job has been passed down to me, "but first you need to get in the bath" I stood up and she followed me into the bathroom. 

"Right, you know what you're doing, right?" I asked her, to be honest I didn't want to bath my sister so I hoped she knew how to wash herself.

She nodded, "but mummy usually washes my hair" 

"Alright, when you're ready for your hair to be washed then shout me, okay?"

She nodded and I walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open because she gets scared when it's closed. I walked into my room and got my phone out. I guess I'll text Michael.

-Hey :) I've just got Ana to have a bath, she's hard work haha

-You texted! :) Well, I guess thats what sisters do ;)

-Yes I did ;) And yeah, but it's a pain in the ass

-That sucks, I don't have siblings so I don't have that problem

-Lucky :( 

-Yeah I guess

"Fel! My hair needs washing!" Anastasia shouted from the bathroom.

"I'm coming, two minutes!"

-Anyway, more sisterly jobs (I have to wash her hair) I wish she'd learn how to do it herself :(

-Aw haha, text me once you've done your sister duty haha

-Will do ;)

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked into the bathroom. Ana was sat in the bath playing with a rubber duck.

"Aren't you too old to play with rubber ducks?" I asked her as I put a tiny bit of apple shampoo into my hands and rubbed it into her hair.

"No! I like it, it's cute"

I shrugged my shoulders and finished washing her hair. I walked out of the bathroom and texted Michael again.

-Sister duty: complete

-Aha your a good sister, you know that?

-I am? I thought I was pretty shitty haha

-Nah your good, you look after her well

-Thanks

-I think you'd make a great mother

-It's a bit early for that, don't you think? I'm only seventeen haha

-Well yeah I guess, in the future maybe

-Maybe

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS ALOT SHORTER AND KINDA BORING, BUT SOME OF YOU GUYS WERE ASKING FOR AN UPDATE AND IM KINDA TIRED (ITS CURRENTLY LIKE MIDNIGHT IN THE UK) ANYWAY I'LL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW :)

PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING, ILY ALL <3 FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING! I LIKE TALKING TO YOU GUYS AND MAKING FRIENDS WITH SOME OF YOU :D

BYE FOR NOW