"This is amazing"

I WANTED TO UPDATE AGAIN SO HERE YOU GO :)

Me and Michael shared eye contact for what seemed like forever, but it broke when my mum walked in.

"Honey, I know your upset, but the flight is in three days, you need to start packing"

"I'm not going mum" I said calmy and she looked confused.

"What do you mean 'your not going'?" 

"Exactly what I said, it means I'm not coming with you, I'm staying here" 

"No your not" she walked out, "get packing!" she shouted from the stairs.

I shook my head and looked at Michael.

"your not going?" he had the same confused look as my mum.

I shook my head again, "nope, I've finally got a friend and nobody's taking that away from me"

"But you have to? Your mum said"

"Fuck what my mum says, I'm eighteen in two weeks, I'm grown up I can take care of myself"

"So your actually going to stay?"

"I'll do whatever it takes" 

I stood up from my bed and walked downstairs, leaving Michael in my room. I saw my mum talking to Ana, I can tell she isn't going to be happy to leave her best friend either. Then I saw my dad in the kitchen so I walked over to him.

"Hey dad"

"Hey Fel"

"So, I'm eighteen in two weeks, right?"

"Right" he crossed his arms, but my dad was a big softie.

"Well, I really don't want to leave Sydney, can I please stay?"

"Can you look after yourself?" I nodded, "then yes, I'm going to trust you to stay here"

I was so shocked, I was sure he'd say no! "Oh my God! Thank you, thank you so much dad!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I'll have to talk to your mum about it, but she'll say yes. Then I'll put some money in a bank account for you until  you get a job to support yourself" I almost screamed, my family was very rich so I knew when he said 'some money' I knew he meant at least £1000.

I ran upstairs and told Michael, his eyes widened and he hugged me. Finally, I'm happy! I have a bestfriend and lots of money in a bank account, a house to myself and I'm still in Sydney, this is amazing!

OMG THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT WHILE I WAS WRITING IT I GOT TOLD IM GOING OUT FOR A FEW HOURS SO I HAD TO RUSH, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY :)