"Your awesome"

So we started unpacking our boxes, one by one. It just so happens that I had the box with all of his band merch in.
"You like Green Day?" I asked him with a big grin on my face as I held up his Green Day poster.
"Of course, do you?" He laughed at my massive smile.
"Obviously!" I said pointing to my shirt.
He laughed at me a little then got back to unpacking his box.
"You have a great music taste" I said as I looked through the box.
"Thanks, what bands do you like?"
I smiled at the question because I like LOTS of bands.
"Mostly All Time Low, Green Day, Nirvana, You Me At Six, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, you know them type of bands" he nodded his head.
"Your awesome" he laughed as he said it, "I think we'll get along great" I nodded and continued unpacking his box.
-Skip 2 hours-
"Thanks for helping us" Mrs Clifford said to me as I walked out.
"No problem Mrs Clifford" I smiled at her.
"Please darling, call me Karen, and this is Daryl" she pointed to Michael's father.
"Okay Karen" I smiled and waved and walked inside my house.

"Mum I'm back!" I shouted to my mum. No reply.
"Mum? Dad?" Still no reply.
"Ana?" I shouted upstairs to see if my six year old sister was here. No answer.
"Okay then" I said to myself. I talk to myself a lot...
I saw a note on the counter. It read 'Fel darling, Ana wanted to stay at her friends house tonight, so me and your dad are going out for the weekend. Do you mind babysitting Anastasia? Just pick her up at 3pm tomorrow from Olivia's house. Love you honey, mum xx'
Great! House to my self! But I'm babysitting Ana. I hate babysitting. It's Friday today so that means from 3pm tomorrow until Sunday! Perfect...
Then a knock on my door took me from my thoughts. "God" I muttered to myself. "Coming!" I shouted.
I walked to the door and opened it and to my surprise it was Karen.
"Oh hi Karen" I smiled.
"Are your parents home dear?"
"Actually no, they're staying out for the weekend"
"Oh, well I was wondering if you can help Michael find his way around school in a few weeks"
Summer break was ending in three weeks, great, school!
"Of course! I don't mind at all, he's kinda cool" I smiled at her.
"I'm glad you get along" she smiled back.
"Yeah me too"
"Anyway bye honey, I have to get home, I still have a bit of kitchen stuff to unpack"
"Okay" I smiled and waved.
"Bye" she said as she walked back down my path, then I closed the door.
"What do I do now?" I said to myself, I swear I need to stop talking to myself, I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. Then I heard another knock on the door. Wow I'm popular today!
"Hey Michael, what are you doing here?" I saw Michael stood in front of me scratching the back of his neck.
"Well, my mum said you were home alone so she told me to come and see if you wanted company for a few hours, she didn't want you to get too lonley"
"Oh sure" I let him inside, "well what do you wanna do?"
"Um I don't know, it's up to you I mean it is your house" he laughed awkwardly.
"Well yeah I suppose" I smiled, "can I ask you something?"
"Sure" he said looking at me.
"Are you always this awkward? I mean like it's not a bad thing but you know" I laughed slightly at him.
"You can tell?" He laughed, "well I guess I'm not that used to coming in strangers houses" I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, well you could come up in my room, but it's kinda messy"
He shrugged, "I don't mind mess"
I laughed, "okay come on then" I led him up to my room.
"Wanna listen to music? And then we can get to know each other a bit more?" I asked him.
"Sure" he nodded and I put on All Time Low's Nothing Personal album and Satellite started playing.

OKAY SO THEYRE GETTING CLOSER! PLEASE KEEP READING? :) ITS GONNA GET BETTER I PROMISE
SORRY IF I SPELT ANYTHING WRONG, THERES A THUNDERSTORM OUTSIDE THATS DISTRACTING ME HAHA