Party kisses

-FELICITY'S POV-

I looked in my closet for something to wear to Cal's party tonight. I didn't go to many parties (because I'm a loner so nobody invites me) so I didn't have many party dresses. Most of the girls that go to Calum's parties dress like sluts, but I wasn't one of them.

I remembered I had a cute little black dress that I bought, but I never wore it because the party got cancelled. I rumaged through the coathangers until I found it. I hadn't even tried it on before so I had no idea how it looked on me.

Then I got my black Dr Martens (I don't have dressy shoes, I'm just that kinda person) and got changed. I had a shower this morning so I didn't bother having one now. Once the dress was on it fitted perfect and it actually looked nice on me. I put on my shoes and walked to my dresser. I curled the ends of my hair and put on some makeup. 

For once I actually looked good in a dress!

Michael was coming round to mine at 7'o'clock to walk to Calum's with me. Calum's house is just round the corner from mine so there was no point in driving. And we were probably going to get drunk.

I checked the time and it was only 6:30pm so I decided to text Calum. The party started at six so Calum was probably drunk already with the amount he drinks.

Fel-Hey Cal, I'll be there in about half an hour

Cal-Okay baby see you soooooon :D xxxxx

He always calls me baby when he's drunk. I don't like him doing it, but he won't stop so I've just got used to it.

Fel-Whatever Cal, see you soon

I put my phone in my purse and quickly took it out again when I heard my ringtone.

I didn't check the caller ID, like an idiot.

"Hello?"

"Hey Fel, it's Luke"

"Oh hey Luke" 

How did he get my number? That's wierd. Cal probably gave it him. Oh well.

"So, you coming to the party tonight?"

"Yep, I'll be there in about thirty minutes, why?"

"Just wondering. I've only just arrived and Calum's took off with a load of girls so I'm on my own"

"Aw, well I've gotta go. I'll see you soon!"

"Okay bye Fel"

"Bye" I hung up. How did he have my number? Why would he care if I was going or not? Why would he just decide to call me just to talk? I have no idea...

-SKIP 30 MINUTES-

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it would be Michael so I picked my purse up from the table and opened the door.

"Hey Mikey" he smiled at me and I walked outside. He was wearing his famous black jeans and a plain white tank top. He looked rather good.

"You look nice" he looked me up and down as we walked down the street.

"Thanks" I smiled, "you don't look too bad yourself" I smiled at him.

We got to Cal's house and just opened the door, that's what everyone did at his parties. As soon as we walked in I saw Calum making out with about three girls. Ew. Then I saw luke stood alone against a wall. I walked over to him, leaving Michael to do his own thing.

"Hey Luke"

He smiled, "your here"

"Yep I guess I am" I laughed.

"You look beautiful" 

"Thanks" I blushed a little. I could tell he was a bit tipsy, but I accepted his compliment.

Then he kissed me.

What the fuck? I tried to push him away, but he was literally forcing me. I tried again and succeeded.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed and everyone turned to look at me, "stay the fuck away from me Luke, I mean it!" I didn't even like him in that way! What was he thinking? 

Then a hand grabbed me and pulled me back. I didn't know who it was, but I had a feeling it was Michael. I turned around to see who it was and I was right.

"Felicity are you okay?" he hugged me.

"Yeah, I'll be fine"

"What did he do?" he held my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. He didn't even know anyone here apart from me, but he didn't look like he cared. He looked really concerened.

"Well, he kissed me and I tried to push him away and he just kept forcing me" I said all at once. I wasn't sure if he understood any of that until he walked over to Luke with a clenched fist.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" he shouted while everyone was still watching. Everyone in the room was silent.

"I- uh- she kissed me!" he lied. What the actual fuck?! That lying dick-head!

"Really?" Michael used his sarcastic tone.

He nodded, but regretted it when Michael punched him square in the face and he fell to the ground. He was a crying mess on the floor.

"I'll ask you again" Michael shouted to him, "why the fuck did you do that?"

"She kissed me" he was still trying to pass the blame to me.

Michael kicked him hard in the stomach and walked to me.

"Come on we're leaving" he pulled me out of Calum's house. 

"I- I- I didn't kiss him honestly! He kissed me the lying son of a bitch!"

"I know, I believe you" he hugged me and stroked my hair.

"Let's get you home then" 

We walked home and we got to Michael's house first so he went in, then I went inside mine. I didn't even bother taking off my shoes or dress, I just laid on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

OMG LUCAS HEMMINGS! I WANTED TO ADD SOME DRAMA SO HERE YA GOO!

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN MY OTHER CHAPTERS BUT I THINK I'LL START WRITING THEM LONGER IN FUTURE CAUSE WHEN I READ BACK OVER THEM THEY SEEM KINDA SHORT.

LIKE ALWAYS VOTE/COMMENT/FEEL FREE TO PM ME IDEAS AND HOW I CAN IMPROVE! ILY ALL

BYE FOR NOW! <3