I found you!

well hey guys ^-^ I bet yoy guys have guess it its another update since I have many ideas on this story . Hope you guys enjoy this story and if you can please comment and vote (~^3^)~ ♥♡♥...

Whenever I close my eyes I picture you there

Im looking out at the crowd your every where...

~Back for you by One Direction

Zayn pov

Is he serious?!?! he left me alone !when I was texting and basically ditched me leaving me alone. Great now I can't find my way. I think if I go left , right, left, right ill be there in no time right?

*****20 minutes later******

Shit!!! im even more lost great just fucken great! I walked forward but decided to go back. Just then I bumped into someone and we both fell into the ocean. "Ahhh" we both said as we fell into the cold water. (A/N: In the cover photo thats where they fell ) I started swimming to safety when I noticed the person wasnt swimming and bubbles were forming were im guessing thats where the person should be. Great! now I have to save this person. I swam over to the person and kept there head up as I reached the shore. I immediately did Cpr and the person started coughing. "Are you okay," I said with concern in my voice. She smiled "Lovely you know going out for a run then you trying to kill me and then bringing me back to life I'm Great," she said with sarcasm in her voice. I chuckled "your welcome and by any chance do you know where the cabin 501 is at."

She looked surprised" Yea its close to mine 502 ," she said as she began running. "Wait im not much of a runner," I said trying to catch up to her. "There's always a start," she said running faster. I then started running along and ended up catching up to her. Once we reached my cabin I tried catching my breathe before speaking. " Here we are 501umm...-

"Zayn," I said as I put my hand for her to shake it. "My names Rose," she said shaking my hand. What I didnt expect was her pulling me into a hug. I was dry but she was still wet. I groaned since she was wet and I was dry. "Now were even," She said running. I watched as she ran toward a cabin near the ocean. I then walked inside my cabin where i heard constant yelling from liam trying to separate niall and harry. I simply cleared my throat catching their attention and walking over to my room. I though to myself what a crazy night.

NIALL POV

As soon as Zayn went to his room i did the same and laid on my bed thinking how awful it was going. But it actually isn't all that bad i meet someone really gorgous even though it was in the most awkward way. What a crazy night.

Harry pov

I feel like a total dick but this chick's got me crazy over her. She's very unique and nice to talk too. I checked my phone and saw i had no messages. It then hit me she had told me today she'd be very busy with practicing her vocals with her band mates. But still this night was unforgetable.

Rose POV

As i opened the door i saw Breana reading a book ' getting fuzzy' I've read that book ahh Bucky and satchel. Funny book i then saw Elizabeth doing some calculations for god knows what and Ashley was braiding her hair for the night. I just went to bed thinking what a crazy night. I changed and fell fast Asleep.

Elizabeths pov

Talking with louis sure mad me realize how funny he is. I can easily tell he can always make the best out of any bad situation. That's pretty unique Maybe i should stop being so serious and relax. I need to loosen up and have fun instead of doing extra work to get ahead of my job.

Ashley pov

I couldn't get that liam guy out of my head. He's just so interesting and it's not hard to tell he has a big heart. I would want to get to know him more hopefully we bump into eachother alot more.

Well hopefully you guys are liking my story so far. OMG i love you guys it does me alot to me and always remember this you guys are amazayn!!! <3