Amending the broken pieces

BREANA POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Omg!!! No way!" I squealed when I saw Niall had brought me to six flags. I've dreamed of coming here for the longest time. I remember telling the girls but we were always busy so that was a bummer. 

But now I get to come here with my Boyfriend! How exciting!

"Niall lets take a picture," For sure I would want to keep this memory and how beeter then to capture the moment .

I quickly snapped the picture and I loved it.

"It's perfect ."

"Instagram it babe," Niall suggested making me smile.

I opened up the app on my phone and uploaded the picture which quickly got instant likes and comments. I didn't want to read the comments at the moment so I logged out and turned off my phone.

-

"Breana!!!" I turned to find Molly there. Great! just what I needed someone like her. I forced a smile and I can see she was eyeing niall.

He grabbed my hand and smiled at her.

"My names Molly I'm Breanas best friend," She announced.

"I'm Niall and I-"

''In the biggest boy band ever!" She squealed. "I always found you the most attractive, " She whispered to him. Obviously I wasn't suppose to hear that but HELLO! I'm right next to them. I never did like that about her. She would exclude me from everything and she would only use me for my popularity. Sadly I caught on and she was left friendless.

" Look molly lets be real here. you don't like me and I don't like you so lets not pretend anymore." She wasn't taken back with what I said and a smirk grew on her face.

"You always did like the blonde boys," She said.

She was known for being random to. what a stupid bimbo seriously.

"Babe lets go," Niall whispered feeling the tension. I took a minutes to recompose myself just thinking things over as we walked away.

"Lets go on the biggest ride," I said as my excitement grew back .

ROSE POV

"I just can't believe what's gonna happen with my career and evrything I just-I- I can't!" She began crying again making me feel awful.

"Zayns just in shock I promise you he'll come through and fulfill his duty as a dad."

She let out a little giggle.

"you said duty."

I cracked a smile and honestly I have to say this girl is pretty strong. To have the boy you've fallen in love with get you pregnant then wanting nothing to do with you would just break me but somehow she manages to continue.

"I'm really sorry perrie for coming inbetween you and t... that douche," my voice sounded irritated when I said his name.

"Its not your fault he always did still have a little something for you it. Then it grew when he heard about you and forgot about me. I can't blame him  though.My career is really taking off and I haven't been able to spend time with him.... Gosh I might be the worst girlfriend ever but I swear I try I honestly do to get sometime for him," Her voice was above a whisper cracking everytime.

"perrie its not your fault. your a great person and an amazing person."

I looked at her and then at her stomach.

"I know for a fact you'll be a great mum."