Needing answers

Come back and tell me why im feeling like I missed you all this time.....

and met me there tonight... and let me know that its not all in my minddd....

'Everything has Changed'

-Taylor swift and Ed Sheeran ♥

HARRY POV

I still couldn't believe I saved Rose and have her in my car driving her to my flat. I was slightly happy when I saw her but mostly angry to see her. I wanted answers to why she left because I don't believe What Danielle told us. I really missed her despite the fact that she left me I still lo-Like her. She fell fast asleep in the car. I wouldn't blame her though she's been through enough.

once we reached my Flat out came Louis looking worried.

"WHERE THE HE-"

I cut him off giving him a glare and shushing him. He looked confused and im guessing he saw a chick in the car not realizing it was Rose and gave me an evil grin.

"Who's the chick now," He said raising his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and went over to Rose side. I carried her bridal style past Louis who seemed so shocked.

I went inside and carried her in my room. I then laid her fragile body on my bed and pulled the covers over her. "Harry mind telling what the bloody hell is happening," I heard Louis whispering by the door. I smiled and walked outside with him closing the door.

I then told him everything and we walked into the living room. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Harry?" I heard One of the persons in management say. I knew there voices already but that's because there often up on my arse.

I opened the door and gave a fake smile. "Hey I wasn't expecting you here at this time," I said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Harry we have found you a girlfriend, " my manager said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed."Look I alrrady told you guys I don't nee-

"Her name is Rose and she's in this hit show called pretty little liars," He said .

lIterally I couldn't pretend to be happy since I am.

"But why her," My curiousity got the best of me.

"Well this will give more publicity to both of you it also benefits the band and her show."

"Okay well tell her once she wakes up," I said trying not to look too happy.

"Okay well bye," After that I closed the door and wrnt up to my room.

Once i opened the door I saw Rose awake.

"Harry come to bed," She said looking scared. "Are you sure I can always slee-"

"Im kinda scared of sleeping by myself..." She said sounding embarrassed. I just laid down with her and smiled the whole time. She cuddled closer to my chest and fell asleep. Pretty soon I fell asleep.Hopefully we can clear things tomorrow.