Contract?

I don't know if I can yell any louder 

how many times kicked you out of here 

I said something insulting 

I can be so mean when I wanna be  

I am capable of nearly everything 

I can cut you into peices and my heart is breaking.... 

Please Please don't leave me

~Please don't leave me by pink

ROSE POV

Me and harry stood there and I felt my heart break. Even though me and Eleanor weren't exactly good friends we talked sometime. She and Louis were cute and it hurts to see him like this. Elizabeth does like louis but she got over him and I know she has since she's been dating this guy named Toby  who's a great guy. "H-harry...?" I don't know why but I just felt awful. "Rose lets just si-" 

The door opened and there stood 3 Professional looking people. Harry held me by the waist and pulled me in a protective hug. 

"Ah! I see you guys are bonding but were here to get this contract signed." 

My eyes opened wide and I felt confused. 

"Rose if you would please sign here and here.." I didn't really pay attention but still signed the contract. Harry then signed it too and once he was done he sighed in relief.  

"Okay so heres the rules you can't tell anyone your fake dating since we want it to be believeable. Also Rose you'll have to be with harry 24/7 understood. " 

My eyes widened and I was dumbstruck. 

FAKE DATING!!! AS IN ILL BE HARRYS FAKE GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?! 

" Understood," I said looking away. 

Just then they stood up and were by the door way chatting with harry.  

Ugh! I thought relationships formed when a boy and a girl liked each other then decided to give each other a chance not to be tied down by a contract.

"Rose you okay," I heard Harry say. I gave him a weak smile and nodded my head. "Well ummm.. ill take you home since you have to get ready for our Date tonight," He said looking happy. Why is he happy it kind of surprises me I thought he would be upset by this. "Yea... okay well lets go," I said rushing out.

"YOUR WHAT!!" breana yelled almost popping out my ear drums. "Im dating harry," I said smiling trying to make it look like im happy which part of me is but another isnt since this is fake. "As in styles like Harry styles Taylor's ex," Ashley said butting in. "Ugh! he never dated Taylor that's just a lie and if you guys don't mind I need to get ready for my date," I walked up to my room and immediately knew what I was going to wear. Since Management send me a proper outfit that and it said in a sticky note where me and Harry's 'Date' was going to be at. Once I curled my hair and did my make up I quickly put the outfit on and left downstairs. There sat an awkward Looking Harry with my friends surrounding him and giving him glares. "So what's you real motive Harry with Rose do you plan on just getting in her pants and leaving her like Zayn!" I heard Elizabeth say. I cleared my throat and gave Elizabeth a death glare. "Harry lets go," I said sounding pist.  

"Rose I-" 

"Shut up and lets go harry!" I said walking out the door fast. But before I left I saw Ashley looking hurt and confused. Harry was hot on my trials and opened his car door. Once he was inside and we drove in conplete silence he decided to talk. 

"Did you and Zayn hook up at the camp?" Harry said looking angry and mad. I looked out the window and sighed.  

" it just happened cause I was drunk and he was drunk which resulted in meaningless sex and he made it clear when he told me that then you came along and I fell for you that was till I saw you at that party flirting with Jade and kissing!" I said sounding upset. He just stayed quiet  

"Look I was drunk too plus you had sex with Zayn and don't you think that hurts me!" he said getting upset and snapping at me. 

Oh hells No. 

"Well im sorry plus there's a difference I wasn't with you when that happened but when you and Jade kissed we were!" I yelled getting more upset. 

"Well that's not the only thing that happened. ." I heard him mumble. I heard and knew exactly what he meant. 

"You had Sex with her," I whispered he stayed quiet "Were here now put on a fake smile honey," He said looking happy. I smiled but in the inside I was upset and repulsed by harry.He opened my door and there was the restaurant with paparazzi surrounding it. "Rose are you dating Harry" 

"Harry is this just another catch for you" 

" What ever happened to taylor" 

"Is this the start or something" 

"Rose! Rose!"

I held on to Harrys hand tightly since I was getting uncomfortable with so much attention. Once we were in some lady introduced herself and guided us to our table. She took our order and left not before she asked for our autograph. Well this nights gonna be hell